Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which service?

Default Which service?
    I'm waiting for my 1st gen iphone to come in the mail. I'm already a t-mo subscriber with a BB pearl and can't stand paying $20 plus TXT. I was contemplating using the t-zones hack, but I'm concerned that some of the things i wanna do on the web won't work. Can someone clarify what doesn't work with the t-zones plan? I've heard maps, youtube, etc wont work. Can someone elaborate?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I just set my phone to a Moto Razr and have the unlimited texting and 5$ Tzones everything seems to work when browsing Safari, Weather Works, Youtube does NOT work, Maps works, AppStore works, AIM works, Facebook App works, MySpace App works, Umm email works, Anything i left out someone else can add

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pcpro745 For This Useful Post:

fbords (2008-08-05)

so it looks like just youtube for the most part? how's your cell phone signal? I've seen a ton of posts about poor reception on 2.0.

Thanks

Eh, Signals ok........... little worse than before but i cant complain i love the AppStore apps, Signal is probibly 10% less than usual but it doesnt bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcpro745 View Post
    Eh, Signals ok........... little worse than before but i cant complain i love the AppStore apps, Signal is probibly 10% less than usual but it doesnt bother me.
    gotcha. I started getting concerned with some of the horror stories of "terrible signal". I've gotten used to poor signal when I joined t-mobile anyway. So, 10% less isn't that bad.

Thanks

ive never had horrible signal with tmo but worse with the iphone than my wing