Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Calls forwarded to VM when on Internet

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Exclamation Calls forwarded to VM when on Internet
    Is anyone else getting this problem? For the past week or two, everytime I'm using the internet on my phone, my calls get forward to voicemail. Before it use to interrupt the internet and calls can get through. This happens to both my iphone 1st Gen. One of them is running 1.2 iPwn and the other is running 1.1.3 ZiPhone.

this is normal, when the phone is transferring data (when you're on EDGE). So, if someone calls and you were trying to load a page during the same time, the call will go to VM. but the phone should still be able to receive calls if data is not actively being transferred at that very moment. (for example, if you're just on a loaded page in safari calls should come in).
    and of course, if you're surfing using WIFI, the calls would be able to come in.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    This never had happen before when we are using EDGE to watch YouTube. It tied up the line for 5 minutes... Basically as long as YouTube was on. Before it would interrupt the internet and get through but now it goes to straight VM...