Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 2.0 Firmware and T-Mobile

Default 2.0 Firmware and T-Mobile
    Im currently running 1.1.4 with Tmobile, i was wondering if its possbile to upgrade to 2.0 and still be able to put offical app's and native apps onthe phone ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Yes.

freyes01
    I'm been using it (2.0 + t-mobile) for more than a week and everything works great (cydia and apps store)

I've been using 2.0 and t-mobile along with the tzones hack ever since i got my iphone (got it last week or so)

yeah its alright, no installer, but cydia works, although it doesnt have much sources, appstore is cool too, until installer 4.0 comes out it will be fine, but i had 2.0 and i downgraded back to 1.1.4, 2.0 just has to many bugs, my wifi didnt work at all, edge as well, texting was slow, so was my whole phone. im waiting till 2.1 comes out, and hope fully everything will work fine then.

AIM: eQuiS Ch3x

its ok but 1.1.4 is better i downgraded after a week

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

2.0 is horrible on Tmobile from my experience. Although this is what I am using, I constantly lose signal and EDGE for no reason, then it will come back after a few minutes. I'd wait until 2.0.1 FW update is unlocked

everything work great on my 2.0 phone. Have not really had any of the problems above.

2.0 for me is working great as well. No issues yet. I just got the T-Zones hacking working 5 minutes ago! Excellent so far!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

2.0 Works Great for me, I heard 2.0.1 works even better, Get better signal and less laggg