Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Switching over to T-Mobile

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Switching over to T-Mobile
    I have decided to switch over to T-Mobile, however, I am not too sure what plan I should get.

I don't talk too much (250-300min a month), I don't text to much (200-400text a month), and I want to get a basic, simple, cheap plan (i am a student).

I do not want to sign a contract, however, I do prefer to have the internet/edge readily available (i can live w/out it though).

What do you guys recommend? Is there anyway I can get a discount on my service?

Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macky801 View Post
    I have decided to switch over to T-Mobile, however, I am not too sure what plan I should get.

I don't talk too much (250-300min a month), I don't text to much (200-400text a month), and I want to get a basic, simple, cheap plan (i am a student).

I do not want to sign a contract, however, I do prefer to have the internet/edge readily available (i can live w/out it though).

What do you guys recommend? Is there anyway I can get a discount on my service?

Thanks
    Hmm i think getting the cheapest plan and then getting tzones $5.99/month will work for u

u can do the proxy hack for t-zones will run full speed Edge ! hehe

Thanks

I checked online and it says a contract is required. When I was at the T Mobile booth last time they said you don't have to sign a contract.

Why does it say must online?

if you go with the flex pay you don't need to sign a contract, no SSN is required, howeve there is a $5 service fee if you do not sign up for the easy pay.

Thanks

This is even better.

It is pay as you go, but you get 5,000 minutes, unlimited data, unlimited texting, etc. all for $40 a month.

cheapsims.info