Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tzones hack doesn't work with pwned 2.0

Thanks! Cydia update fixed it.

This is sad. Even though I posted the tzones crisis is over thread, I still get the CODE COMVERSE ERROR. Does it have to do with the Pwnage tool since that's what i used in Leopard.

I just joined this site. How do I download the new t-zones hack???

Hey i was just going to say I had the Internal Error 500 thing to and What I did was go to
    Settings>Safari then I cleared my Cache, History, and cookies and now my tzones is working again hope this helps a lil

Quote Originally Posted by da07flopro View Post
    Hey i was just going to say I had the Internal Error 500 thing to and What I did was go to
    Settings>Safari then I cleared my Cache, History, and cookies and now my tzones is working again hope this helps a lil

did not work for me unfortunately.

I just took my Iphon to t-mobile store and the hooked me up with a flex account and t-zones. they even played with my phone for a minute. they don't care what phone you have. all they want is to sell you a plan. they are cool about the iphones.

try to change the APN (settings>general>network>edge) to epc.tmobile.com

fixed both of my phones

Quote Originally Posted by aznbeayst View Post
    try to change the APN (settings>general>network>edge) to epc.tmobile.com

fixed both of my phones

**** YEAH!!! i have been with out web for a month!!!!!!! im ******* excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i kept having problems with the 5.99 tzone hack. but yesterday evening i upgraded my 1.1.4 ziphone to 2.1 winpwn and i just added total internet for 10 bucks ( wellll worth it!! ) all i had to do was put into my tmobile plan and right after i did that via online....i put in the tmobile required link into the APN and tada worked INSTANTLY.
    Username : l0uisz
    Device: 16GB iPhone [2G]
    Firmware: 2.2 [ FULLY UNLOCKED ]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just upgraded my 3g iphone to 2.2.1 and tzones hack is also missing from cydia.Someone please help! is there a way to manually get tzones data?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The best thing for you to do is to get the Total Internet. I could never get T-Zones to work on my hacked iphone when I was with tmobile. Look around the site for the APN codes to put in. I think its internet2.tmobile.com and pass is blank.. I'm probably wrong though.

Default Tzones works on firmware 2.2.1
    Yesterday I updated to 2.2.1 and I couldn't get the tzones to work. I searched for a fix and found nothing in Cydia and everyon said to change the APN to epc.tmobile.com. My problem is that I didn't have the apntab to change it on my phone. I figured out how to get it to come back on the phone. turn your iPhone off then remove the sim card and turn it back on. Without the sim installed goto settings general then you wil have the the APn tab back. just change it to epc.tmobile.com and then put your sim back in. check to see if the apn hasn't changed then reboot. It work great on mine now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123