Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please answer my simple question about restoring

Thanks
    Default Please answer my simple question about restoring
    ok, i have tried EVERYTHING in the book to get my tzones hack to work and nothing has been successful yet, so im considering upgrading to 2.0 and restoring, then downgrading back to 1.1.4 then starting form scratch essentially, any suggestions on if i should try it? i dont have a mac so upgrading and JB/unlock and such to 2.0 isnt an option for me yet..
    Iphone 3G, unlocked & activated.
    Windows XP SP3.
    T-Mobile.

what is the question? please explain your situation and your current phone setup information.

Did you just call tmobile and added tzone? If so, you need to wait between 15mins and 2 days for tmobile to update its system before you can use tzone.
    Did you install tzone hack from bigboss sourse?
    Did you accidentally disable/turn off edge in bosspref?
    Did you reboot your iphone after you install tzone hack?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Upgrading to 2.0 and then downgrading to 1.1.4 to get tzones to work?? It's a little confusing. Follow the guides and it should work.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freakoftheindustry View Post
    Upgrading to 2.0 and then downgrading to 1.1.4 to get tzones to work?? It's a little confusing. Follow the guides and it should work.
    There should be no reason to upgrade to 2.0.
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

Thanks
    ok so I just uninstalled all the tzones related hacks from my phone and restarted, now which tzones hack should I get? Thru cydia theres only a bigboss1.1.3 on installer theres a 1.1.4, I have read every guide on these forums and others... If u look I have like 5 posts in the tmobile section explaining my situation I called and activated tzones over 2 days ago and I even recieved a txt from tmobile saying it was activated. I previoously stated that yahoo does work for me on EDGE any more information would greatly appreciated. the reason I suggested restoring and starting over is because I have done everything in the book and maybe trying so many different things had messed up it files or something

install the tzone hack according to your version. if you are running 1.1.4 then install bigboss from installer. then restart.
    if you have bosspref or service, make sure edge is turn on, usually take about 30 or so seconds for it to get an ip or whatever it does then you can test it out with safari, mail, weather, stock etc.. remember youtube app does not work for tzone.
    goodluck

Thanks
    ok so this just in, I am now typing to you on EDGE, I called tmobile back and to check on my tzones and apparently the guy I called a couple days ago didn't save the settings on my acct so the tzones or the upgraded txt MSG plan I got at the time didn't work yet so I assume someone is gonna get yelled at lol