Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to order total internet plan?

Default How to order total internet plan?
    So I got a hold of an original iPhone (2G?) and have been playing around with PwnageTool and finally got it pwned 100%. I currently have a Sidekick with T-mobile and the SIM works just fine except no edge (obviously).

I was surprised to see that there IS a way to get edge working with Tmobile if I pony up some cash.

I want to order the Total Internet Plan to get edge working. But I can't seem to find it anywhere on the add-on services. The closest I can find is HotSpot for $19.95 a month. Is this the same thing or should I call them up and request "Total Internet Package".

Try changing the "Your Phone" option. Different phones give you different options for services.

Change your phone to HP iPAQ h6315
    Last edited by dipl0mat125; 2008-07-21 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dipl0mat125 For This Useful Post:

eger (2008-07-21)

Quote Originally Posted by dipl0mat125 View Post
    Try changing the "Your Phone" option. Different phones give you different options for services.

Change your phone to HP iPAQ h6315
    That was it. Wasn't showing because the Sidekick was the selected phone. Guess I will order the total internet plan and see if I can get this thing working. Thanks!