Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just restored back to 1.1.4 but T-zone not working!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Just restored back to 1.1.4 but T-zone not working!!
    Hi all,

Stupidly tried to upgrade to 2.0 over the weekend which didn't go too well. Before that the phone worked GREAT including T-zone hack and all the apps. After spending hours and hours of restoring it back to firmware 1.1.4., the phone finally working; however, for dsomereason, I can't install T-zone hack from installer->Tweak 1.1.4-> T-zone Hack. I can call out fine and Wifi is working as well. Also, after installing some apps (games, doc reader, dictionary, etc), some other apps giving me installation error messages.

Does anyone know what is wrong with my phone? Is there any way to re-install T-zone hack?

Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by saalanghae View Post
    Hi all,

Stupidly tried to upgrade to 2.0 over the weekend which didn't go too well. Before that the phone worked GREAT including T-zone hack and all the apps. After spending hours and hours of restoring it back to firmware 1.1.4., the phone finally working; however, for dsomereason, I can't install T-zone hack from installer->Tweak 1.1.4-> T-zone Hack. I can call out fine and Wifi is working as well. Also, after installing some apps (games, doc reader, dictionary, etc), some other apps giving me installation error messages.

Does anyone know what is wrong with my phone? Is there any way to re-install T-zone hack?

Thank you in advance!

try going into settings>general>network>edge and i cant remember if its APN or VPN but its defintely in the edge tab (not the one in the network tab) wap.voicestream.com username and PW leave them blank

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I did that already but no luck. I also tried to change to internet2.voicestream.com as well. ANy other possible solution.

I had the same problem a couples of days back. I also get installation errors. It turns out after I restored to 1.1.4, almost all of my original apps where still on the phone (you can see it under the uninstall in installer as well as viewing file directory in iphonebrowser, but NO icons on the screen.

I don't know how to fix it in 1.1.4 . you can try restoring to 1.1.4 again and see if it wipe out the old apps. I dont' know if deleting it manually will work.

I fixed my problem by updating to 2.0 via pwn guide. everything works for me on tmobile network with tzone. Once I updated to 2.0. I restore from backup via itunes and the tzone was fix after a reboot.

good luck

Hi......I am also on 2.0 with Tzones. However, only the mail applications works with Tzones. I cannot get the STOCKS and WEATHER to work with Tzones and EDGE. Are those working for you???

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Finally got it all to work. Uninstalled BSD and reinstalled it. Then installed Bigboss beta pack and then T-zone hack. After reboot, wa-la, it works GREAT!! Now I have everything back. Thank you all for helping.