Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with T-Zones hack for 2.0

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help with T-Zones hack for 2.0
    This is my first time with the iPhone, so I don't have experience with the hack for T-zones. Is there anyway that someone could describe each step to me? I know that is a lot of work, but I am utterly confused.

AND: Do I have to sign up for the internet through t-mobile first?

Yeah you have to have them put the 5.99 plan on your account. They're gonna give you some BS about how you can't access the internet with that plan, but you can. Don't listen to them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandnew70x7 For This Useful Post:

topperburgess (2008-07-20)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you. I just called and did that. So now, all I have to do is download the hack, right? I guess the only thing that is confusing me is the "EDGE" thing. Do I have to have that before I download the hack?

I believe that would be it.

Aside from going into the network settings and changing your APN to wap.voicestream.net

I'm too lazy to look what that menu is called now in 2.0. It's under General -> Network. Poke around there.

Default Tzones recovery
    Hey all,

Can anyone help me restore my Edge? I have tmobile's unlimited data plan. When I was on 1.1.4, I uploaded the Tzones hack and immediately my edge started working. My phone crashed and i had to update to 2.0, and now I can't get Edge working. When I first recovered and jailbroke/unlocked it Pwnge Tool 2.0, the E appeared at the top of my phone, but the internet did not work. I installed the Tzones hack via Cydia for firmware 2.0, but then the E icon, disappeared. I rebooted, and the hack is still uploaded, my edge settings say wap.voicestream.com, but the Edge icon is not there and i can't connect. Any help?
    Thanks so much!

Ben
    iphone (not 3g), firmware 2.0
    Macbook running OSX Tiger

Feel free to send me a personal message if you'd rather.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

try putting in Internet2.voicestream.com or internet3, Thats for the Total internet Plan thats 20 bucks