Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: new tmobile contract with iphone

Default new tmobile contract with iphone
    HI...
    here is the deal and i hope someone can help.
    i terminated my contract with tmobile recently, but re-up with new plan and new phone (blackberry pearl). When i installed my new sim card, the iphone would not recognize it, so i reactivated my phone with independace for mac. well it worked. but my tzones/internet wouldn't. well i changed my ANP to "voicestream.com" like i had before. well it worked for a day, but now it won't. I keep getting error message "you are not active with EDGE"....before my old plan..i had my phone working fine with the tzone 5.99 hack and was using the internet...but now that i got this new contract...i had to get the 19.99 unlimited internet use with the blackberry pearl phone (which i do not plan to use). Well no i can't access the internet or my emails. i got fustrated and did a complete reset of my iphone...will i be able to unlock this phone again? and use it on tmobile with the 19.99 internet? or am i pretty screwed? can someone please help me in solving this issue?........Thanks..sorry for the long post.

the APN is wap.voicestream.com

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

if you're using total internet, the apn should be internet2.voicestream.com

you can still unlock and jailbreak your phone like you did before and you should be able to cancel your internet/blackberry plan and get a tzones plan as before and use the hack. what's happening with your phone now has nothing to do with the fact that you signed a new contract with tmobile.

someone please correct me if i'm wrong...