Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3g iphone

Default 3g iphone
    hey guys if the devteam made a really good unlock,jailbreak,and activate the new 3generation will it work with total internet add-on?i want my iphone all black just like me i wear black too will 3g iphone will work withtotal internet add-on?

im not really following you emo-kid, what do you mean total internet add-on

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

i think he means the tmobile total internet add-on. Will it work with the 2nd gen iphone to get edge connectivity?
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

total internet add on WILL work on the iPhone but it will be at EDGE speed and NOT 3G speed

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Read the dev-team's blog in regards to unlocking the 3g iPhone...

okay so we have all heard that the 3g internet speeds will not work on T-mobile's network but will someone please explain why? I know that first off T-Mobile doesn't even have 3g incorporated except for a few places in New York and other select cities but when they expand it nationwide will 3g not work because we are on a different frequency than At&t? I just find it hard to believe that with the 82 countries the iPhone is being released in, none of them have the same 3g network frequency T-Mobile has. Wouldn't it be possible that Apple would have just equipped it with multiple 3g frequencies to accommodate all sorts of networks for their worldwide release?

As far as I knew, this was just a hypothesis that was born before the phone was released, but now that we have the 3G can someone check the hardware? or even better - Anybody in New York on T-Mobile that would mind getting ahold of a iPhone 3G and a sim adapter and test this out for us?

3g will not work on tmobile because of diffrent frequency but has it that there are apps in works to change it so that it will work i realy dont care for 3g because i get wifi most of the time i almost alwayz have wifi access where ever i go

Quote Originally Posted by MAKAVE71 View Post
    3g will not work on tmobile because of diffrent frequency but has it that there are apps in works to change it so that it will work i realy dont care for 3g because i get wifi most of the time i almost alwayz have wifi access where ever i go
    What app is in the works that can modify antenna hardware? Is it the iMagic shape shifting antenna app?