Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TMO Blackberry Plan on iPhone

Default TMO Blackberry Plan on iPhone
    Just picked up a 3G iPhone and am trying to learn everything about it and start unlocking.

I had a Blackberry with the BB data plan & email... just curious, can I set up the iPhone to get my tmo.blackberry.net emails pushed to it just like I had on the BB?

Out of curiosity, where did you get it from? How much did you pay?

The Apple store... My mom has AT&T and was eligible for an upgrade, so she was able to get it for the $199 price.

Wouldn't she have to upgrade her plan to the iPhone data plan??

Quote Originally Posted by Brandnew70x7 View Post
    Wouldn't she have to upgrade her plan to the iPhone data plan??
    Yes, she did. Then went home and called ATT to downgrade her plan back to what she originally had. She told them she bought it for a family member, using her upgrade.

They had no problem switching her plan back. Only thing that happened is her old sim card was killed when Apple activated the iPhone. I put the iPhone sim card in her LG since I have no use for it, and all is fine.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hope she doesn't get charged the full price of the phone in the next billing cycle. Ouch!

You can probably set up the email on iphone for the BB mail only using wifi, since there is no way to use the phone with tmobile as of yet.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RtDXtreme View Post
    Just picked up a 3G iPhone and am trying to learn everything about it and start unlocking.

I had a Blackberry with the BB data plan & email... just curious, can I set up the iPhone to get my tmo.blackberry.net emails pushed to it just like I had on the BB?
    You will have to foward the emails to an exchange server for them to be pushed as far as I know.
    - iPhone 8gig and 16gig 3G - 3.0 - JailBroken + Unlocked to T-Mobile Unlimited Plan & Total Internet Plan.
    - iPod Touch - UnJailBroken
    - XBOX 360 - Modded Firmware - XBL (my s/n)
    - XBOX - Software Modded - XBMC
    - Dell Inspiron 1521 - [B]Vista Ultimate and
    running Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.5.4 (YES! Mac OS on an Dell PC)