Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A couple questions about tzone and my iPhone

Default A couple questions about tzone and my iPhone
    Ok, I just recieved my iPhone via eBay a few days ago. Now the iPhone is unlocked from Ziphone, and its an 8gb, with firmware 1.1.4. Now the phone came with an installer, which i have used to install a few applications. Now the plan I have is with T-Mobile for a Sidekick LX. I was interested in using the iPhone as my regular phone, so I was naturally interested in the T-Zone $5.99 plan. I have already installed the "T-Mobile 1.1.4 T-Zones Hack" from Big Boss. All I have gotten is an error message whenever I use the safari and it happens for any site. Also something like "Comverse" is on top of the page.

My first question is, should I uninstall the T-Zone hack and call T-Mobile customer service to add a T-Zone plan ? Or, should I leave the T-Zone hack and call T-Mobile customer service regarding a T-Zone plan ?

Now I installed the T-Zone hack more than 24 hours ago which is usually said the activation time. Now since I didnt call, is that the reason it hasn't been activated yet ?

And lastly, can someone help me with my YouTube ? I installed all the "youtube fixes'', rebooted, etc., and no luck. Any new solution that I havn't tried ?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

it can take up to 3 days to turn on edge tzones. if you installed the tzones hack for 1.1.4 and you had tmobile turn on the 5.99 tzones it should work. try uninstalling the hack, turn phone off, turn back on, and reinstall. also, you have to have a good signal to access webpages. try something simple like google.com. youtube normally only works on wifi.

pm me for anymore questions. i unlock numerous iphones weekly and i am on tmobile.

any other oppinions ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

you have to subscribe to the T-Zones plan in order for the hack to work.

should i install the hack first and then subscribe to t-mobile tzone ? or should i subscribe to t-mobile tzone and then install the hack ?

anyone ?
    Last edited by redsoxfan; 2008-07-10 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Don't call T-Mobile, do it yourself online. Check the box for $5.99 t-zone plan. I paid somebody to make it work with this paln. he mention the word "has to flush the iPhone".
    It works great but slow. i don't mind for email and little browse the web.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

THE HACK ALLOWS THE PHONE TO USE THE WEB ON TMOBILE. you must have it.
    if tzones is not turned on (and doing it online can take up to 3 days, an actual operator can push it immediately) it will not work.

they both are required, order doesnt matter