View Poll Results: IF in the past your t-zones worked, now

Voters
191. You may not vote on this poll
  • It stopped working recently

93 48.69%
  • It still works fine (and I'm glad I'm still saving $14)

98 51.31%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-zones hack working/not working- please share your story (+POLL)

Quote Originally Posted by The Spectacle View Post
    Rumor has it that you have to call and upgrade to the $19 plan now. I think they finally caught on.

If I get a chance I'll call up there tonight and see what the deal is. I sure hope this isn't official.
    You calling isn't going to do any good, they never supported the "hack" anyways so of course they are going to tell you that won't work.

This doesn't look good ........... i guess this could be THE END OF TZONE .... R.I.P. Tzone 8/27/08 .....

wow, guys ! Tzone is BACK !! mine start to work right after i done previous post. Now im happy !!! try yours should work fine now !
    Last edited by jjvcrew; 2008-08-28 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by jjvcrew View Post
    This doesn't look good ........... i guess this could be THE END OF TZONE .... R.I.P. Tzone 8/27/08 .....

wow, guys ! Tzone is BACK !! mine start to work right after i done previous post. Now im happy !!! try yours should work fine now !
    Yay, mine is working now too.

Ok, mine worked for 15 mins and now stop working again. I think tmo is doing something on their end. hopefully this is not THE END of Tzone. * sigh *

Quote Originally Posted by jjvcrew View Post
    Ok, mine worked for 15 mins and now stop working again. I think tmo is doing something on their end. hopefully this is not THE END of Tzone. * sigh *
    Ditto...no worky anymore

Green Apple
    Thanks

mine stopped working at 2pm today and mail has been glitchy. it'll work sometimes and sometimes it wont. for awhile i was getting "could not activate edge" and "safari could not find the server"...popped my sim into an old nokia and it went right to CNN with no problems. sorta worried. I know that T-Mobile is getting 3G up and running in like 20 markets as of now so hopefully its something along those lines. anyone talked to Tmo?

mine stopped working today and i live in cali i got it like for 4 months, but today when i was at school trying to go on internet all i got is "could not activate edge" and "safari could not find the server" too

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shortie_gurl View Post
    mine stopped working today i got it like for 4 months, but today when i was at school trying to go on internet all i got is "could not activate edge" and "safari could not find the server" too

Try toggling your EDGE on and off.... and then reboot. It might just be a "hiccup"

Quote Originally Posted by Muggz5 View Post
    Try toggling your EDGE on and off.... and then reboot. It might just be a "hiccup"
    i've tried that and i uninstalled tzone 1.1.3 and reinstalled 1.1.4

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

i've tried that and i uninstalled tzone 1.1.3 and reinstalled 1.1.4
    Are you still running on firmware 1.1.4?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've tried everything besides cracking the damn thing open. Im putting my sim in a **** phone and calling tmo right now.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

My EDGE stopped working today this afternoon but it was only down for about 20 mins. I dont think they are doing any overhauls on their network right now, that could cause this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggz5 View Post
    Are you still running on firmware 1.1.4?
    yes im on firmware 1.1.4 but i've been using tzone 1.1.3 since march

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oliverhart77 View Post
    I've tried everything besides cracking the damn thing open. Im putting my sim in a **** phone and calling tmo right now.

If you call tmobile simply ask if they are having issues with their base data plan.. If you ask for settings they usually are always wrong and that will frustrate you even more. Obviously they dont have support for the "tzones hack" so good luck in getting a straight answer there as well. I think you calling TMobile other than to ask if they are having network issues is useless.

yes im on firmware 1.1.4 but i've been using tzone 1.1.3 since march
    Are your settings for access points correct? Have you tried a different apn and login info?

i.e
    wap.voicestream.com
    user name: guest
    password : guest

---or---

wap.voicestream.com
    user name: (leave blank)
    password : (leave blank)
    Last edited by Muggz5; 2008-08-28 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

wap.voicestream.com
    user name: (leave blank)
    password : (leave blank)

Green Apple
    Thanks

T-MOBILE IS HAVING AN OUTAGE FOR BLACKBERRY'S, PICTURE MESSAGES, and T-ZONES. IT WAS ESTIMATED TO BE FIXED BY 9PM EASTERN TIME BUT IS STILL REPORTED AS NOT FIXED!!! I was told not to worry by a tmo rep that all services will be up and running. He said it's not affecting everyone but a lot of people have complained and theyre fixing the issue asap so dont go reset your phone or uninstall things and whatnot. just hold tight for another hour or 2...

its working now !!!

is there a difference between tzone 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 ?
    Last edited by shortie_gurl; 2008-08-28 at 04:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My tzones quit working on the iphone this afternoon, here just north of Dallas. Sometimes when I toggle Edge off and on, I get "Could Not Activate Cellular Data Network."

Put my SIM back in my RIZR, and the tzones works totally fine. Nearby Blackberry user reports no problems with Edge.

2.0.1, no sudden changes today.

i cant find tzone 1.1.3 hack in installer, i wanna it back i dont like 1.1.4 cuz i cant go to some websites like iphonenetworktest.com.... how do i get it back

anyone having problems, go to cydia and install the new tzones hack upgrade... fixed it for me!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast