Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile Carrier Settings for 1.1.4????

Default T-Mobile Carrier Settings for 1.1.4????
    Hey im running on 1.1.4, But I cant seem to get the Tmobile carrier Logo and the Tmobile carrier settings to work on my phone. I have tried the instructions in the Wiki and they dont work, and also the instructions by Mrram for 1.1.4. Everything works on my phone including the edge, wifi, and phone itself but I cant get the Tmobile logo to show up next to my bars and I would like to be able to check my text usuage and bill amount from my phone.

I put the files in the unknown bundle folder as directed by Mrram and it still doesnt work, then when I touch on the phone tab in settings, nothing shows up. As soon as I remove the files, then my phone tab works. Yet when I hit tmobile services in the bottom only carrier shows up and that doesnt do anything??? Any help would be appreciated as Im new to the community. Thanks in advance.

Does anybody have the same problem or am I the only one?? Any Help Please???

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

if u can call/text/surf the web on edge then nothing is wrong.

to check text call #674# for ballance call #225# and mins call #646#

the carrier logo is just a picture, if u have bars, edge, and can make n recieve calls then ur fine.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Thanks for the numbers and everything Smirkis, I always forget them :c) ... but I would like to be able to have that function when I hit the Tmobile Services tab u know.. and I would like to have the Tmobile Logo up there.. Especially if im going to resell the phone after they learn how to unlock the 3gIPhone.. If anyone else can help much thanks...