Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Zones Hack Free

Default T-Zones Hack Free
    delete message
    Last edited by mrpeepers; 2008-07-04 at 04:40 PM. Reason: not working

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrpeepers For This Useful Post:

xxbenbenxx (2008-07-04)

Eh, I'm not seeing the Enabler in the services menu...

Quote Originally Posted by xj.archaeologist View Post
    Eh, I'm not seeing the Enabler in the services menu...
    If you don't see it on your account, call Tmobile at 877-537-7389 and have them manually do it. I see it under my account, but not my wife's so I had to call.

Holy moley...I'm so used to crappy Sprint customer service, that was a really easy thing to do...T-Mobile's just so nice...

So did you install the T-Zones 1.1.4 hack, or just the regular one? I wonder if there's a difference...
    Last edited by xj.archaeologist; 2008-07-03 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by xj.archaeologist View Post
    Holy moley...I'm so used to crappy Sprint customer service, that was a really easy thing to do...T-Mobile's just so nice...

So did you install the T-Zones 1.1.4 hack, or just the regular one? I wonder if there's a difference...
    Yeah, I installed the hack as you noted above... But it's weird now. When I first did it, I was able to access pretty much ANY site I tried (I double checked to make sure I was NOT connected to any wifi). But when I was driving, the only site I could hit was Yahoo... Yeah, yeah, it was a non busy road...

DARN!
    i had a blackberry!
    but then i switched this would have been so useful like one day ago! lol cause i just added the tzone web oh well.. it's just 5.99 :]

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

i wonder how long they are going to offer it for free when people start requesting it .