Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TMobile No Service - Call Failure

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default TMobile No Service - Call Failure
    Is any one experiencing their iPhone with "Call Failures"?? Or the fact that they are not getting service at all??

I am on 1.1.2, with an unlocked iPhone. Used iPSF back at 1.0.2!

Please help, will pay for solutions.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cWanja View Post
    Is any one experiencing their iPhone with "Call Failures"?? Or the fact that they are not getting service at all??

r u able to get any signal at alll???

Quote Originally Posted by cWanja View Post

I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!! I DON'T HAVE ANY SERVICE AT ALL. THERE ARE NO BARS AND THE CARRIER LOGO IS GONE. WHEN I GO TO SELECT A CARRIER IN THE SETTINGS OF PHONE, TMOBILE SHOWS UP. BUT WHEN I CLICK ON IT, IT SAYS NETWORK LOST. AND BACK TO NOTHING. WHAT HAS HAPPENED??

Just called tmobile. Seems there is a problem with some towers. The rep said it is causing some sim cards to not work properly!? Including mine!! (This is frustrating).
    She said they are working on it and it should be working soon.
    Last edited by gastonm; 2007-12-19 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    JESUS CHRIST SAVES

Unlocked Tmobile

Hey guys, this is an issue will all jailbroken 3g phones, I had this issue with the 3g 2.1 and 2.2 firmwares, still get every now and then, it has to do with t-mobile sending incomplete SMS signal and the phone tried to read it about 4 times until it fails and rejects the SIM card.

I found a very simple solution for this, just put the SIM card on a t-mobile phone so it gets the signal back, then put it back into the iphone, worked for me evetytime.

Cheers

after a while, i realized the iphone was really picky about getting a tmobile signal. i often had 1 or zero bars, total pain.

better than getting the "iphone cannot send or recieve phone calls any longer. please contact apple support" message hah