Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ***iphone Crisis***

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation ***iphone Crisis***
    Can Someone Please Help Me. I Have An Iphone That I Paid 35 Bucks For To Get To Work For T-mobile. The Phone Is Great. It Does Everything I Need It To. Safari, Youtube T-mobile Compatible Etc. The Only Problem Is I Cant Put Anything On The Phone!!.....when I Hook It Up To Itunes. It Says I Only Have 300mb Left On The Phone (which By The Way My Phone Is An 8gb) And I Have 30mb Left On The Phone To Put Things On It. But, The Itunes Said That I Cant Sync The Iphone With Itunes.........so I Cant Put A Single Song On My Phone.........i Kno Jailbreaking The Phone, And Firmware Uses A Good Amount Of Memory But 7gb's?? That Dont Sound Right...............can Someone Point Me In The Right Direction As To Where Or How I Can Fix My Phone??

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Most likely during the jailbreak process a step wasn't compeleted.

Do a search on the forums here for 300 and you should find the steps on renaming a Media folder to Media_sym and then renameing MediaOld to Media, reboot and the problem is solved.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks Alot............that Worked Just Fine!!!!..............stole My Pics.......but It Still Worked.lol

did you pay someone to do it for you?

It pisses me off how you type and capitalize Every Damn Word.