Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tzones Hack Question...Want to make sure..

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Tzones Hack Question...Want to make sure..
    Ok well I just wanted to make sure of something. I know you need a data plan like the tmobile 5.99 one. And you need to install T-Mobile 1.1.4 TZones Hack from Tweaks 1.1.4 in installer. But is that it...??

Or do you need to do this also: (taken from the T Zones $5.99 proxy hack made easy=) guide)

after installing the hack go to settings>>>General>>>Network>>>EDGE>>>on APN field type in wap.voicestream.com leave Username and Password blank.

Then...

You should also install Sticky APN so your APN settings are saved when you reboot or turn off your phone.

Do you also change the APN settings and install sticky apn for the hack to work...or just get the plan and install the hack from installer???

Edit:

Also just wanted to make sure lets say I cancel my data plan for tmobile. All I would need to do to get rid of this hack. Is uninstall that tzones hack that I installed from installer, and uninstall sticky apn to get back to my original apn settings right??
    Last edited by Xettexl; 2008-06-19 at 04:20 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

when your using the 1.1.4 hack from installer, you still need to type in the wap.voicestream.com. Im not using the sticky apn from installer, it stays on its own.

So, install the 1.1.4 t zones hack, order t zones, put wap.voicestream.com in the edge settings, when the text gets to you that your changes to your account (t zones), it should work fine, mine does. If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!