Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: BlackBerry Internet/Data Plan?? Work??

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default BlackBerry Internet/Data Plan?? Work??
    Just wondering will the black berry data plan work with a iphone on 1.1.4 with that one tzones hack: http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...made-easy.html

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

no , get tzones for $5,99 and use tzones hack

my works perfectly fine.....i have the blackberry curve also.....so i just switch back and forth with no problems...internet and all

Mine works also, my other phone is a curve, i used in the apn wap.voicestream.com
    it works in my iphone with 1.1.4.

My other phone is a Pearl and the BB plan works perfectly on my iPhone. I also use wap.voicestream.com

i just got the blackberry internet plan for 19.99. how do i get it to work with my iphone. are there any special hacks i need

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey i've recently got the iphone and have the bb curve as well with the bb plan, what i would like to know is if i can use the apn internet2.voicestream.com while using my bb plan as the wap apn is limited on what things to go to? can anyone school me on this matter? And also can someone tell me how their billing cycle was, if there were any other charges on your bill from using your bb plan on your iphone or did it stay the same?

Default BB Internet Data feature w/T-Mobile on iPhone
    ...so from reading the posts below it seems that the BB Internet Data featrure from T-Mobile, either of the two (i.e. $24.00 or $30.00), works with the iPhone. Is this correct?