Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: t-mobile total internet plan

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default t-mobile total internet plan
    ok so heres the problem

i got this iphone 1.1.4 firmware unlocked
    signed up for blackberry internet (safari, weather etc. worked fine,
    but YOUTUBE wasnt working)
    so i signed up for total internet plan ( on 6/9, still today on 6/12 the internet and any other app that need internet connection isnt working)

i called tmobile today and they said that "oh it might be because alot of people are on the net" so i said ok put me back on the blackberry plan cause it worked fine witht hat plan

they say they cant because the phone is not a black berry
    finally the last person i talked to rebooted my connection and gave me the same damn apn address (internet2.voicestream.com) and he says that the internet will not work with 1.1.4 firmware iphones

idk if thats trues because my cousin has the same 1.1.4 firmware iphone and the same internet plan (his worked the next day after talking to tmobile)

so please helpppppp cause not having internet is a waste of TIME

thanks

it works fine on my 1.1.4

Just make sure you have the APN typed in correctly, under SETTINGS -> GENERAL -> NETWORK -> EDGE -> and leave the username and password blank.

Then, make sure you restart your phone. This is key, i dont know... maybe you just have been charging it and not turning it off for a few days? Turn it off and back on....

Sorry, I don't know what else to tell you

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

do i need any special apps?

like ziphone or something?

idk ill wait till tomorrow if it isnt still working then ill call tmobile AGAIN...

try using wap.voicestream.com it worked for me.

try

internet3.voicestream.com

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok I got safari running good
    wat I did was reset my network setting and it works
    but my youtube still doesn't work
    I looked around this site and I don't understand how t connect my iPhone and change its setting throuh my laptop
    can so e please explain how to get youtube running
    thanks in advance

I don't know if this will help for all total internet plans but Weksos you were on the right path when you did the reset.
    I had the same problem in the past when I got my iphone and called tmobile and believe it or not there is only 2 techs with tmobile who are good with the iphones. So I was told by the tech and I was lucky to get one of them. First thing he told me was to reset but I can't remember if I had to input the info all over but the secret is to reset.

If you downloaded the the tzones hack, u need to uninstall it for the total internet plan to work. Also, try tgis other APN (wap.voicestream.com) I have 1.1.4 with total internet and no problems. If you've refreshed your phone, make sure you an entry in the APN setting as it can disappear. Another thing, make sure the total internet plan is available immediately on your account and not effective a later date.