Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: a general problem after anything

Default a general problem after anything
    just to throw it out there, ive successfullygotten about 5 iphones hacked and all good to go on tmobile, apparently its not enough hah

my problem is that i have two iphones that no matter which way i try it, will not respond to the tzones 5.99 plan. i verified that it was the phones that were causing the problem by putting my sim card in the phone (working perfect with tzones on my iphone) and putting it in theirs. i get the error 500, internal server error $codes$, w/e you wanna call it

ive tried every software on here (mac and pc) including my trusty copy of iplus2.0 which has always worked for me alright. ive messed with all of the tweaks on installer and none of them have worked. however i have noticed that when i use wap.voicestream.com i can get an extremely weak connection. not enough for youtube and most webpages to load w/o timing out.

i've always used internet2.voicestream.net which works for my phone

i keep having to recover them back to the stock 1.1.4 fw

i have a mac running windows so if i need to use windows i can do that too. just anything that will make it work. maps, youtube, everything. im supposed to have these done for my friends tomorrow :/

theyre all on 1.1.4

what is my next option?
    Last edited by modbox14; 2008-06-11 at 01:41 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You're probably better off using the $19.99 internet plan for all that you want to do with your iPhone. The $5.99 TZones plan was designed for mainly retrieving emails and downloading ringtones and wallpaper on non-iPhone phones

Quote Originally Posted by freakoftheindustry View Post
    You're probably better off using the $19.99 internet plan for all that you want to do with your iPhone. The $5.99 TZones plan was designed for mainly retrieving emails and downloading ringtones and wallpaper on non-iPhone phones
    well it just makes me wonder because on my phone the 5.99 plan works perfectly fine. i just dont understand why on the other 2 phones it doesnt