Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Using EDGE without activating Tzone !!!

Default Using EDGE without activating Tzone !!!
    Hey guys !!! I have tried the tzone hack 1.1.4 on my iphone and it worked great in few hours than it stopped. The thing was that i did not activate the $5.99 Tzone plan from T mobile. Are there any ways to hack and have the internet without activating Tzone plan from T mobile ??? Thanks !!

nope gotta get tzones to make it work no way around it.
    Username : l0uisz
    Device: 16GB iPhone [2G]
    Firmware: 2.2 [ FULLY UNLOCKED ]

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

Some kind of Malfunction.
    You NEED an internet plan.

but thats odd.....
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

And you'll probably be charged for it...

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hey guys, is there any way TO STEAL internet from T-Mobile??

I figure I deserve it if they have a security hole or something that allows me to do it.

What about it guys? Anyone know of a way I can screw over T-Mobile and STEALZ me SOME INTERNETZ?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

are you being serious?

no... there is no way for you to steal internetz, for freez, so forgetz aboutz itz.
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

Quote Originally Posted by smirkis View Post
    are you being serious?

no... there is no way for you to steal internetz, for freez, so forgetz aboutz itz.
    haha. for realz. plus, stealing internetz from tmobile will just piss them off and make the tzones internet not work and make you get the total internet package.

Actually, there was a hole in the t-zone (regular, non-paying version) settings a few years back that allowed a bunch of happy customers to use the internet for a while--but they patched that up more than a year ago. I'm surprised the OP was able to get an edge connection for any period of time...

iPhone? More like MyPhone prouddad.215's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by defmute View Post
    Hey guys, is there any way TO STEAL internet from T-Mobile??

I figure I deserve it if they have a security hole or something that allows me to do it.

What about it guys? Anyone know of a way I can screw over T-Mobile and STEALZ me SOME INTERNETZ?

If you are worried about STEALING internet that costs $5.99 than you should sell your iphone, buy a $100 phone, and then you can afford to pay for the data plan. C'mon
    ****CHECK OUT MY PHOTO ALBUM WITH MY HAYABUSA, CARS, AND WIFE***************87 mustang notch 1300+rwhp, low 8 sec. 1/4 times
    *2004 suzuki hayabusa turbo. 1397cc kit, lots of boost, and 348 rwhp. 212 mph top speed, on highway. low 8 sec. 1/4 times, and 150mph wheelies

Thanks

Man, everyone is completely missing the sarcasm and me mocking his post.

hahaha no you can't steal the internet. You probably just had edge working from like data roaming or something and that charges you like per kb or every 100kb or something that you load on the phone. Its happened to me before and it sucks itll really rack up on the bill just cough over the extra 5.99 and get the T-Zones it works amazingly well.
    i LOVE apple.

I am a T-Mobile customer. I have a motorolla V3t which I have cracked, hacked, unlocked, and running an iphone MP skin with 200 java games, ringtones, AIM, MSNMSGR, YIM, ICQ and OperaMini (the free web-browser) and I don't pay for T-Zones, and I have been surfing for about a year now with no bill. So, its possible. Trust me. Talk to an experienced hacker and you'll find that anything is possible. Thats right, Free T-Zones.

Granted, I don't surf the web unless I really need to because its a pain and its slow, but thats why I'm getting the iPhone, so it will be much easier.

Thanks

Iceman? The ICEMAN who hacked the IRS D-base?

No wait that was Trinity from the Matrix.