Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T mobile droped me as a customer .... i Guess it couldnt come at a better time. 3G!

Default T mobile droped me as a customer .... i Guess it couldnt come at a better time. 3G!
    Hey,
    I was just curious to see if anyone else has had this problem... my contract doesnt expire till next year but i got a letter from tmobile saying they are dropping me for various reason.

I guess ill go get a AT&T contract and legit iPhone with 3G :-)
    R.I.P - 8GB iPhone - Pwnd - 1.1.4 - T-MobileUSA
    R.I.P 3G- iPhone - All sorts of H4x0r'd
    32gb 3Gs - 3.1.2 Unlocked - AT&T

MacBook (White Uni) - 2.24 - 4GB - 250GB - 10.6.4
    MacBook Pro - 2.0GHz-4GB-320GB - 10.6.1
    MacBook(Aluminum Edish)-2.4GHz-250GB - 10.5.5
    MacBook Air - 1.6 - 80GB -10.5.2 - Lovin' It
    MacBook Pro - 1.83 - 80GB - 10.4.11
    12' PowerBook G4 - 1.5 - 120GB - 10.4.11

Been Cockin' Rockin' and iPhone Unlockin' since v1.0.2.

lol. Were you stealing T-zones internet?

nope.paying the 19.99 since day one of the software unlock. They said "in order to provide the best customer service .... we are dropping you. Please have your number rolled over to a new carrier or it will be lost on june 26th" ... it was pretty funny

Can they do that if you your under contract :S ?

otherwise..what is the purpose of having a contract...

can you have them do that to me lol

Actually, yes they can do that. Sprint has one of the lowest rated customer service scores for a wireless company and did this to hundreds of people a little while back for "calling customer service too many times". Basically, the letters they sent out said "We don't feel we can serve you as you'd like so find someone else that can"

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol,could u please post a photo of the letter,hiding ur personal details?

You must have called them and complained to many times. Or maybe they didn't feel you met their standards as a good enough customer. They felt ashamed with you on their towers. lmao

Every time I call them, they thank me like crazy for being with them for 5 years.

You banned by T-mobile you never can get T-mobile again under your name

might misusing services
    like talk too much at free time

Ant way good Luck Try T-mobile Flexpay with phony name....
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-06-11 at 10:27 PM.

well i am on a family plan 4 of the 5 phones on the account are in Anchorage, Alaska. 2 of them are unlocked iphone (all with proxy hacks for 5.99 web) we have been tmobile customers since 1997 (when they were voice stream) they said they could not provide us good customer service because we roamed too much (no towers in Alaska which is were over %80 of the use takes place) so they said peace out...

ill try to get a copy of the letter up. if i can find a scanner.

but i am switching all 5 lines to AT&T ( hoping the new 3G iphone is really only $199 with contract)

but still kinda pissed because its about $70 a month difference with the same plan at AT&T

Quote Originally Posted by mkozak View Post
    well i am on a family plan 4 of the 5 phones on the account are in Anchorage, Alaska. 2 of them are unlocked iphone (all with proxy hacks for 5.99 web) we have been tmobile customers since 1997 (when they were voice stream) they said they could not provide us good customer service because we roamed too much (no towers in Alaska which is were over %80 of the use takes place) so they said peace out...

ill try to get a copy of the letter up. if i can find a scanner.

but i am switching all 5 lines to AT&T ( hoping the new 3G iphone is really only $199 with contract)

but still kinda pissed because its about $70 a month difference with the same plan at AT&T
    damn thats crazy i never knew that! wow lol thats crazy seriously.
    Username : l0uisz
    Device: 16GB iPhone [2G]
    Firmware: 2.2 [ FULLY UNLOCKED ]

You should charge them $175 for Early Termination hahah

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have to leave also, I'm with a company called SunCom, T-Mobile is buying them out. They said I was using too much internet on the unlimited internet plan. I have 4 phones and have to right to leave for free. They also said I can keep my plan until it runs out which is a year in a half but I can never get anymore promotions nor change my plan for anything! Then they said when my contract run out, they would switch me to a prepaid plan with my same current plan with the same price. Whats the point of kicking me off then?

iPhone? More like MyPhone bunnywhi7e's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sorry but that's very HARD TO BELIEVE. I'm not saying that you're lying but they would NEVER EVER just drop someone as their customer, NEVER. All companies usually chase you with offers and other things and if you don't pay your bill they will hunt you down like a dog. So I'm sorry but your story doesn't provide any legit truthful info.

Thanks

I don't have a reason to lie.
    f. NETWORK USAGE
    If applicable, SunCom reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if more than 50% of your overall minutes (voice and data) are NOT on the SunCom Network.

g. MINUTES OF USE
    You agree that the device and the device Service are for your personal use only. SunCom reserves the right to terminate your service or change your Service Plan if you use your Service (voice and data) in a manner that is excessive or unreasonable with respect to volume or length of calls for normal personal use when compared to the normal volume or length of calls of other customers on a similar rate plan or in your geographic area.

you need more proof?? go here Terms & Conditions

Dude bunnywhi7e:
    Where have you being living. Wireless carriers have made this a norm...
    They will kick you out even if you call their customer service one too many times...
    consumer have no rights.
    I was told I was free to leave at anytime bcos I called to complain that their signal was very weak in my area. That's Tmobile. I have also been with them too since 1997 1996 was they were Primus..then Voicestream bought that company over.

I see my data usage is really high and I am scared they might complain about that too.
    Does Iphone use more than others?

They keep asking for the make of my iphone and I keep saying its there Tmobile phone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
    Dude bunnywhi7e:
    Where have you being living. Wireless carriers have made this a norm...
    They will kick you out even if you call their customer service one too many times...
    consumer have no rights.
    I was told I was free to leave at anytime bcos I called to complain that their signal was very weak in my area. That's Tmobile. I have also been with them too since 1997 1996 was they were Primus..then Voicestream bought that company over.

I see my data usage is really high and I am scared they might complain about that too.
    Does Iphone use more than others?

They keep asking for the make of my iphone and I keep saying its there Tmobile phone.
    Yes iPhone use more data than any phone in my opinion. If you didn't change your imei number on your phone, then they already know your using an iPhone. It reports that number to the network every time you use it. That number tells the network what type of phone it is, who made it and everything.

@bunnywhi7e:

There was a list of ways to get out of your current contract and one of them was to do a lot of roaming. Almost all of the new contracts have free roaming so if you start roaming a lot then your cell company gets charged through the nose for it and so they just cut you loose instead of keep losing money. It sounds really easy to do in Alaska too.

Quote Originally Posted by dooley19 View Post
    I don't have a reason to lie.
    f. NETWORK USAGE
    If applicable, SunCom reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if more than 50% of your overall minutes (voice and data) are NOT on the SunCom Network.

g. MINUTES OF USE
    You agree that the device and the device Service are for your personal use only. SunCom reserves the right to terminate your service or change your Service Plan if you use your Service (voice and data) in a manner that is excessive or unreasonable with respect to volume or length of calls for normal personal use when compared to the normal volume or length of calls of other customers on a similar rate plan or in your geographic area.

you need more proof?? go here Terms & Conditions

SunCom sounds like a complete joke.. its good they are cancelling your contract, you deserve a better carrier!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iceman720 View Post
    SunCom sounds like a complete joke.. its good they are cancelling your contract, you deserve a better carrier!
    Yeah they are and I been with them for 6 years! T-Mobile bought them out but they haven't done the switch yet so I think I'm going with AT&T.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast