Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T mobile droped me as a customer .... i Guess it couldnt come at a better time. 3G!

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

You musf find a lawyer, maybe you can get your new 3G iPhone for free with that... I think there is something ilegal on it and with your rights, if you got a contract they charge you something if you break it, and they can break it anytime? There is a company specialized in complains about cell phone issues, but i dont remember the name and the phone number, I think i got it on my house, ill find it for you all and im gonna post it here...

I work for T-Mobile. And yes, as part of your service agreement, if you do not make 80% of your phone calls in a market where T-Mobile offers service then you are subject to termination. In Alaska T-Mobile was probably paying more for you to use another carriers towers than you were paying them to have tmo service. In the end you would be a loss not a profit and as such should search for a carrier who offers service in Alaska. It's efficient business practices. And if you had read your contract you would of been aware of this risk.

Sorry ALL but this is just NOT adding up... I know T-Mobile and trust me when I tell you I have been with them ALL (at&t wireless BEFORE Merger), Cingular, Sprint, in a personal and Business basis. I'm here to tell you T-Mobile is BY FAR the best over all; don't take my word for it- look at what Consumer Reports ans JD Powers have to say!!

Unfortunately, I have the feeling we are not getting the whole story here... (no offence)

Thanks

I'm not sure why people are doubting his story. It's been this way since at least 2007. Tmobile will dump you if you roam too much.

Here's a pic snagged from Boy Genius. Link here.

Just Google 'tmobile roaming letter' and you'll see all the reports of it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tmoerrsmall.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by woodlandsfonz View Post
    you Should Charge Them $175 For Early Termination Hahah
    Lol I Know Right!?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12