Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I switch To TMobile Prepaid?

Default Should I switch To TMobile Prepaid?
    I currently use an AT&T GoPhone SIM in my iphone. Tmobile has a stater kit for SIM for $6.99 and a prepaid phone deal that's $30 up front with a $25 phone card and a $30 rebate. Which sounds like a pretty good deal.
    I'm wondering if I should switch. How's the reception with Tmobile? I've never lost a connection with AT&T. Does anyone have experience with both? Tmobile is obviously the better deal money wise since it's 10c a min compared to 25c a min with AT&T but I can't help but think I'm giving up something. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I was messing around with the net with T-Mobile and so i set up a prepaid account with them. As a service provider, I would suggest them any day. However, the biggest point for prepaid in that sense is that after 7PM you have unlimited calling for 1 USD per day on days that you use the phone. Also, with that setup, all calls to T-Mobile phones at any time are also unlimited in the airtime. So, that's just a bit there that you may not have been aware of. Best of luck in choosing.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dropofdreams For This Useful Post:

ronzo (2008-06-03)

I don't think you will go wrong with T-Mobile. I have been using them (prepaid) for several months with excellent service.
    Last edited by hiflyer; 2008-06-03 at 02:39 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hiflyer For This Useful Post:

ronzo (2008-06-03)

thanks for the feedback guys!