Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Pleasee Help Me Get Edge On My Iphone!!

Default Pleasee Help Me Get Edge On My Iphone!!
    Ok so i unlocked it and everything with ziphone and I'm able to make text and get text and outgoing/incoming calls and I thought since I have the sidekick data plan I would be able to have everything work fine but it doesnt so I tried the internet2.voicestream.com apn and leaving everything else blank and it didnt work I got the not registered to EDGE and the could not fidn server message and I got the same with internet3.voicestream.com so my last hope was wap.voicestream.com and when I entered the website and saw that no mesage popped up I got excited untill it took a minute to get to an error screen that says "HTTP ERROR: $CODE$" and neither does maps or anything else work can anyone please help me with this

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive never seen solid proof of an iphone working on edge with the Sidekick plan.
    Only two instances ive even heard of it working. You can:
    1.Drop the sidekick plan, and get the 19.99 total internet plan which give your iphone ALL of its features.
    2. Use some of the threads to figure out the slightly more tricky, less productive 5.99 t zones plan, but that doesnt allow youtube in many cases, and Ive heard its a little more laggy, slower, and simply, not as good feedback with the tzones.

So yea, hope I helped! Feel free to pm me!
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

I unlocked a friends iphone, and he has the $19.99 internet package...we used wap.voicestream.com in the APN and used guest as the username and password, and it worked perfectly fine.