Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T Zones $5.99 proxy hack made easy=)

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have the exact same question.

34.99 plan includes unlimited data and text.

I added the APN found here Carrier APN Settings - ModMyi - Wiki

and the EDGE works, its a little slow though.

If someone could please help me get unlimited data and text some other way I would greatly appreciate.

Quote Originally Posted by unlaced View Post
    I have the exact same question.

34.99 plan includes unlimited data and text.

I added the APN found here Carrier APN Settings - ModMyi - Wiki

and the EDGE works, its a little slow though.

If someone could please help me get unlimited data and text some other way I would greatly appreciate.
    Try this link it worked for me

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/t-mobil...ded-works.html

hey ive got a question i currently am using my iphone under t-mobile service, i came from having the unlimited sidekick plan and i still am paying for it... what exactly do i have to do to enable internet on my iphone ? thanks .

So with 2.2 firmware, this is no longer needed? All I have to do is put in the APN?

T-Mobile no longer offers the $5.99 internet

Default One more
    I called T-mobile on friday after trying to do it online via chat. Their website said that the chat wasnt available at the moment.

I told the rep over the phone that I've been trying to activate this internet service forever and the last time they told me that the system wasnt available and that I needed to call back and give this promo code to get it active. So I gave the lady the code and did a little chitchat and after a few minutes she did it. Also, at the beginning she asked me if I had still had the blackberry (I had a blackberry before the iphone) and I told her that I changed for a krazar and I wanted the internet for that phone.

So now if I go online I see in my account a service called T-MobileWeb $5.99.

You guys keep trying.

One other thing, I didnt have to enter any APNs fo far, it worked right away with no aditional settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianblunt View Post
    hey ive got a question i currently am using my iphone under t-mobile service, i came from having the unlimited sidekick plan and i still am paying for it... what exactly do i have to do to enable internet on my iphone ? thanks .
    You need to change the APN (in Settings > General >Network > Cellular Data) to -
    hiptop.t-mobile.com

just tried and was denied to add tzone 5.99

ok so idk what to do because it today. after using this hack for like 5 months, the screen that says "this subscription is not compatible with ur iphone" came up on when i used the internet, and now it wont work!!!

what do I do? did they disconnect me?

Just pop wifes SIM in 3G iPhone and she has T-Zones on here acct. Just put APN to wap.voicestream.com waited about 10 minutes and it works fine.

I am even roaming and it works. Did try the epc.t-mo.....but did not work...Maybe I didnt wait long enough.??

Default $5.99 tzones on 3G 2.2.1
    Has anybody actually gotten this to work? i have an unlocked 2G (2.2) running the 5.99 unlimited with no problem. However I just got my hands on a 3G and thought I'd make the switch. Bought a rebel sim, jailbroke the phone, installed the Tmobile(uscarrier) in Cidia, tried both the wap.voicestream.com and the epc.tmobile.. apn's with no luck... had used the BigBoss tZones hack on the 2G but it doesn't seem to be available on the 3G? sucks I cant get the 3G on the Iphone 3G on Tmobile (even with 3G in my area, I realize its a harware issue) but i'd like to at least get edge here on a 3g... BTW, would an Iphone from another country be able to pick up the frequency from the Tmobile 3G network? Anyway, any help would be appreciated

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You no longer need the tzones hack, simply the apn which is USUALLY epc.tmobile.com. It's been said that it may take up to 24 hours for the apn to be set correctly so perhaps give it some time.

I'm now only getting GPRS speeds on epc.tmobile.com (in Texas). I have a grandfathered TmobileWeb ($5.99/month). Is this a sign of things to come?

iPhone? More like MyPhone DayumQuitPlayin's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I know I'm late with the T-Zones Hack. So basically, with this hack or mod, you're able to pay for unlimited internet and pay only $5.99??

I have a 2G iPhone with T-Mobile. I'm payin the full price for unlimited internet. Does this hack still work? Can someone be kind and tell me how I would go about getting this done? We all know we're going through hard times with this recession =]

Green Apple
    Thanks

PLEASE HELP:

This question is about using the EDGE and MMS services at the same time. I enable MMS on my 2g iPhone using the directions in the forums. (search it) My MMS will work with these settings:

??

Working Steps (T-Mobile USA):

1) Install the hack via Cydia (Reboot)
    2) Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network and tap Reset Settings
    3) Reboot
    4) Settings -> General -> Network -> Cellular Data Network and input wap.voicestream.com for both APNs and use these settings:

MMS
    APN: wap.voicestream.com
    Username: [Leave blank]
    Password: [Leave blank]
    MMSC: http://216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
    Proxy: 216.155.165.050:8080
    MMS Max Message Size: 307200 (300kb limit)
    MMS UA Prof URL: wap.sonyericsson.com/UAprof/W800iR101.xml (meant to fix the small image size issue but doesn't seem to be working)
    ""

but when I use my edge with the wap.voicestream.com it won't work! Says I need to upgrade. However, MMS will ONLY work when the APN is wap.voicestream.com. ANY HELP?!?! I'm on the $9.99 Tmobile Shadow Unlimited Web plan and I want to be able to use EDGE and MMS at the same time instead of switching back and forth...

All help is appreciated in advance. :-)

How do you make this work on 3.0 now? I have the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by NYzJatt View Post
    How do you make this work on 3.0 now? I have the plan.
    same here
    iPhone 3G OS 3.0 Jailbroken ATT User

Default ??
    me 2 3.0 2g iphone how do i get internet on my iphone it wont work? i cant get any internet i had blackberry 8900 then got iphone i had all unlimited data and internet plan??? what do i do now i can only send texts and make calls and what not ???????

Tmobile got rid of their $5.99 tzones hack. They do have a $10 plan that will work. To do it, on your iphone go to settings, general, network, and then data something. then under apn type epc.tmobile.com. almost there then under cydia search for tmobile us carrier (that is the hack to get internet) reset your phone and you are good to go!!!
    Last edited by devro_85; 2009-07-13 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by devro_85 View Post
    Tmobile got rid of their $5.99 tzones hack. They do have a $10 plan that will work. To do it, on your iphone go to settings, general, network, and then data something. then under apn type epc.tmobile.com. almost there then under cydia search for tmobile us carrier (that is the hack to get internet) reset your phone and you are good to go!!!
    your right.. theres also a 24.99 unlimited data plan..but you dont need the t-mobile us bundie

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast