Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sidekick data plan on iphone

Quote Originally Posted by nelly317 View Post
    Well, I just tried this same exact configuration on my iPhone with VPNaccounts ($15/month) and my prepaid sidekick data plan on my iPhone 2G and it dosen't seem to work. When wifi is enabled, I am able to connect to the VPN, however when wifi is off, VPN cannot connect. I am using the hiptop.t-mobile.com APN. Any suggestions?
    Try iPhoneSideKick.Co.Cc, if a VPN doesn't work a proxy should.

I'm going travelling to the U.S. at the end of february with my unlocked iphone. Anyone know how i can get one of these VPN/T-mobile data plans for only a week (or month if necessary)? I'm not sure where to begin.

I replied to another thread you posted in with pretty clear instructions. I will copy and paste them...
    Yes. You will need a Sim card. Go to a store in the USA, buy a pre-paid T-Mobile card and register it. Go to the T-Mobile website and switch it to Pre-Paid SideKick (they have instructions). Subscribe to iPhoneSideKick.Co.Cc and use their service to enable the data on the SideKick plan.

just tried iphonesidekick....99c version...it was so slow that i felt it was not even worth 99c....

has anyone tried the $1.99 proxy?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123