Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SMS Problems

Angry SMS Problems
    Hi, I have a jailbroken 1.0.2 iPhone. Everything works perfectly fine. The only thing that isn't working good is the SMS sending. I can receive SMS's no problem. The problem is that people don't receive all the texts I send. Sometimes people get the SMS sometimes they don't. This is getting really irritating, i am almost thinking of going back to my old phone and tossing this one just because of it. (I text a LOT) Please can someone help me out? Thank you!

-David

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

which carrier r u with? I get the same problem with VINA service here in Viet Nam. wat I do when I get an error of text sending is I just restart the phone and let it chill for 5 to 10 minutes then I start texting. I do text a lot to, but after awhile I get that sending error. Hope it helps
     Think Different

I'm with T-Mobile. I don't get any error messages. It looks like the message was sent. But my friends tell me they dont get some of the messages. Will 1.1.1 fix this problem. Why am I the only one with this problem anyway... I don't hear any other T-Mobile iPhone users complaining. I search everywhere.

my iphone sms problem ı can not sms see can you helpme

i have the same problem and would really appreciate some help on this matter. i run 1.1.1, in australia with optus

almost a third of the time the sms doesn't get sent/get received by the other person.

thanks in advance