Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best itunes alternative

Default Best itunes alternative
    Whats the best way to synch music, videos and pictures to your iphone if you dont have at&t and itunes dont recognize your iphone as a activated iphone? any help would be much appreciated...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

You have no other options... this is a APPLE product. You need to activate the phone with ziphone or iliberty so you can use iTunes.

Default ..
    i seen a list of like 4 other options but i cant remember where and i cant remember the names of the other programs. i didnt even think about writting them down cause i have at&t and i use itunes but my G/f has tmobile and i have her iphone up in washington. i unlocked and activated with ziphone but when i plug it into itunes it dont work. is it cause she needs to have her tmobile sim in it?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Well yeah... the phone must be in an activated state (with sim card installed) for iTunes to access it.

well shes in Los Angeles and im in Washington so im kinda worried that if i send it to her that it wont work with itunes.. i know the phone will work but her uploading music is what im curious about. so if i send it to her and she installs her tmobile sim and plugs it into itunes she should be able to sync?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If it's unlocked and working with AT&T or TMobile sim card, itunes will recognize it. There is no other alternative other than itunes for the iphone.