Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: just upgrade to 19.99$ t-zones..what setting i need?

Thanks

Default just upgrade to 19.99$ t-zones..what setting i need?
    im on 19.99 t-zone plan now but they say that it could take up to 48 hours for it to kick in...

now im a bit confuse on what setting to i need now?

i have 5.99 t-zone hacks/big boss experimental..
    my network EDGE setting is ''wap.voicestream.com''..

do i need to change the ''wap.voicestream.com'' to internet2.voicestream.com OR internet3.voicestream.com...
    im in USA..

what do i need to change in setting or uninstall/install..

everything works fine just cant view youtube on EDGE..and i try the speed test and i get about 80kbs same as the 5.99 but ill test it after 48 hours past to make sure that the 19.99 is sure active and see if i get a faster EDGE speed..

thanks

im still kinda new..i was wondering why you got the 19.99 plan rather than the 5.99?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oojosheoo View Post
    im still kinda new..i was wondering why you got the 19.99 plan rather than the 5.99?
    5.99 is slow..and 19.99 is faster..i have a razor and only offers 5.99/9.99 t-zone..so i call up t-mobile and told them to add 19.99 t-zones...

why because at work i use my iphone alot to kill time for 8 hours.....

but i got the settings for this now..its fast.. i get about 250kbs/170kbs... with 5.99 i get about 50kbs/113kbs..big diffrence..but depends on were you live and if you need a faster speed..

Thanks

ok i am using my tmobile 5.99 tzone with hacked iphone version 2g 2.2 soft
    change your setting on epc.tmobile.com
    this is my speed test when i am tethering
    Iphone Speed Test!
    Your Computer Speed : 146.8 kbps somethimes is slower of course
    is not bad huh 5.99 per month non unlimited last month my download was more then 10 gb how about that and when you get 19.99 it is limited to 5 gb per month . So i am looking forward for better deal but i dont see anything in this money worth it to buy.

I get about 150kbps on the $5.99 plan. I'm convinced it's just as fast as the $19.99 plan. The only difference is that their T-Mobile branded smartphones don't like working easily with the $5.99 plan (on purpose so they can make a bit more cash). Fortunately, their system doesn't have anything iPhone related in it, so they don't know to block it on iPhone. But try using the $5.99 plan as a data plan on the G1 and all hell breaks loose.