Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-mobile/Edge help

Default T-mobile/Edge help
    So I jailbroke my iphone and have t-mobile as my provider. I have the 19.99 total internet plan and I want to know how to set up my edge so I can be on the internet where ever and when ever. Help?

Quote Originally Posted by R3aLiZe View Post
    So I jailbroke my iphone and have t-mobile as my provider. I have the 19.99 total internet plan and I want to know how to set up my edge so I can be on the internet where ever and when ever. Help?
    Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but isnt it Settings > General > Network > Edge > Under APN
    Have " internet2.voicestream.com
    leave username & passwd empty.

Quote Originally Posted by zuneologist View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but isnt it Settings > General > Network > Edge > Under APN
    Have " internet2.voicestream.com
    leave username & passwd empty.
    That's correct. This is what I have, and it has somewhat good speed.

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah thats setting for $19.99 plan

BARCA BARCA BARCA

I got my iphone TODAY and am still having problems setting up EDGE. I have the unlimited T-mobile plan and have used every variation of the voicestream.com APN and nothing works. Getting antsy I have a ton of apps in my installer that could be used, but I need edge in order to install Any tips?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

why not just do the tzones hack and use the $5.99 internet plan like i do? it is very easy to do, took me about 5 minutes to save $14 per month.

you can install your stuff on installer via wifi, it would be best anyways, download speeds can suck sometimes via edge/tzones.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch