Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile carrier settings for Beta 2.0 5A240d

Default T-Mobile carrier settings for Beta 2.0 5A240d
    I didn't see any posts on this, so I thought I would through this out there for you guys using the latest beta on t-mobile.

This is the link to the settings that are working on my phone I installed the files in exactly the same place I did for 1.1.4 my carrier logo even changed to the T-Mobile with the pink T. Oh and I would like to say thanks to mrram for submitting the modded files.

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=2146

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surfer01 For This Useful Post:

gauravs82 (2008-08-02)

Hey im running 1.1.4, But I cant seem to get the the tmobile carrier Logo and the Tmobile carrier settings to work on my phone. Everything works on my phone including the edge, wifi, and phone itself. I put the files in the unknown bundle folder as directed by mrram, but when I hit on the phone tab in settings, nothing shows up. As soon as I remove the files, then my phone tab works. Yet when I hit tmobile services in the bottom only carrier shows up and that doesnt do anything??? Any help would be appreciated as Im new to the community. Thanks in advance.

YAY! Thank you! The settings in the wiki didn't work, but that did. Awesome.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dykzebr's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo...Lets hope this works for me!

Thanks
    It works!! Thank You!

Show My Caller ID option is disabled for some reason. Is it just me?