Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about $20 plan

Default Question about $20 plan
    i have the sidekick $20 plan now but when i get my iphone do i need to change to the total internet plan? I have seen threads on here saying that plan costs 20 but i went on tmobile it says the total internet plan is $30. What am i missing? Thanks

sorry meant to say that the plan is 40 on tmobile. also, i looked and it says text messages aren't included with it, so do i have to add a text message plan? Thanks
    Last edited by yuice20; 2008-04-18 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me m3thodandr3d's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, you will have to switch, as the sidekick data plan runs through "danger" not T-Mobile. They have an unlimited data plan for $20 dollars. I believe the $30 data plan you are referring to is the Blackberry Unlimited plan.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out

here is the page from tmobile where it says 40. http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/D...#Internet+Only

yea the online page says $40. you should call and ask for the 19.99 total internet. i actually tried the iphone at the apple store today. att's edge service is fast at 171kbps but youtube still gave me the same error i got on my phone with the $5.99 plan. lol so i really don't feel bad that i didn't go with att. i think the only thing i am missing out on is the visual voicemail. whatever i can live with that. also, the $5.99 plan isn't available online either, you need to call and tell them you want it.

thanks four. i am curious though. what do i need to do for text messages. how much more is that? thanks

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

the total internet plan as an add on to a voice plan is $19.99. the one you're looking at is probably the plan itself, and not as an add-on. depending on how many text messages you want. i think it's $5 for 400 and there are two other ones. should be on tmobile's website

oh ok. thanks for the help guys