Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Youtube on T-zones Edge Solution

Default Youtube on T-zones Edge Solution
    Hi everyone, I know some people have the issue of getting "Youtube cannot connect" when trying youtube using tzones edge. Is the Youtube 1.1.4 fix meant to fix this, also, has anyone looked at this solution:
    http://tonystech.blogspot.com/2007/0...d-iphones.html

Are the above solutions means for people who can't use youtube even with wifi or are these fixes that will work with tzones?
    Last edited by m600i; 2008-04-16 at 07:32 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me BarcaMagic's Avatar
    Thanks

no its a fix for wifi ,you tube wont work on edge , well search wont ,you can still watch featured and most viewed videos ...

YOUTUBE DOES WORK.

Sorry, for the caps but its plain and simple. Use app MxTube and Youtube works perfect on EDGE T-Zone Hack.

search does work. you just need good reception for it to work. but basically just install the proper patches from installer.

I already have the youtube fix as part of unlocking the phone with iliberty+, so I don't think I need any youtube patches from installer. Youtube works fine on wifi, but on edge, you are right I cannot search but I can see the most viewed and featured videos and watch them. I was just wondering if it was because I had the 5.99 proxy limited plan.

I still get the "cannot connect to youtube" error every so often. but tzone has been really weird lately. when i first got my iphone last week, speedtest showed 164kbps now it's only 64kbps... that's crazy slow.