Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can Somebody Please Help Me With Tzones!!!

Default Can Somebody Please Help Me With Tzones!!!
    I am getting very fustrated with this Tzones crap and I need some assistance. I have been searching all day and cannot find an answer. My iphone is unlocked 1.1.4 using Ziphone I have the t-zones plan and I did the TZones Hack. It worked for 15 mins now I get COMVERSE and INTERNAL ERROR 500. Can somebody please tell me how to get around this so that I can use the internet on my iphone. I dont how to do it the manual way with all of the copying and pasting so PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Hey Tippsta,
    I also have a unlocked 1.1.4 using Ziphone and the t-zones plan and I did the TZones Hack (BigBoss) 2-3 days ago.
    It didnt work for me either and I got same errors COMVERSE,ETC). I tried everything and looked everywhere for a fix. Nothing worked..until today.
    It just started working on it's own. I'm not sure if it is a TMobile problem or what area you are in. I'm east coast.
    Anyhow, be patient and it will eventually start working. This doesnt sound like a reliable plan but for 5.99 it's ok for me.
    Hope this helps.
    P

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

I have many friends that use this hack and it seems to work fine but does go down occasionally. Try rebooting the phone and go into settings > general > nerwork > edge settings and confirm that under APN it says wap.voicestream.com

Forget this I'm going back to my sidekick!

Quote Originally Posted by DaTippsta View Post
    Forget this I'm going back to my sidekick!
    downgrade if you want. You can try restoring and repeating the process of unlocking/jailbreaking. Then you can install the 1.1.4 compatibility patch then install the 1.1.3 tzones hack. Try that, if not, just keep searching and youll find your answer.