Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Weed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

here you can find my wallpapers - some weed stuff in there!

jimstr's wallpapers on dropbox

here's one:

and another one:

Last edited by jimstr; 2009-01-19 at 07:32 AM.

Hi, I'm making a Weed Theme for the iPod, it'll have a slider, icons, wallpapers, and much more! Even though the slider text and colors and some other items will have to be done through SSH I will post a tutorial on how to install this whole theme!

Give me about 3-4 days and I should be done with the tutorial and have it posted on Youtube. My Youtube name is sebastianave. Just search my name in a few days and it should be there.

Hi, I'm making a Weed Theme for the iPod, it'll have a slider, icons, wallpapers, and much more! Even though the slider text and colors and some other items will have to be done through SSH I will post a tutorial on how to install this whole theme!

Give me about 3-4 days and I should be done with the tutorial and have it posted on Youtube. My Youtube name is sebastianave. Just search my name in a few days and it should be there.
    Last edited by Sebastianave; 2009-05-13 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Originally Posted by JoOosty
    lol free cannabis for everyone

Originally Posted by akmodmyi
    Don't forget the mushrooms and the red light district haha

I've seen that one that steath posted, it's just the same leaf for all the icons I think.

I made a theme a couple months ago based on California Proposition 215. You guys are welcome to pick it apart if you want. Just give me some credit if you use any of it. It can found in the downloads section, and it's also in Cydia under the modmyi repo, themes (springboard)

Proposition 215 Theme

Can some one please make a weed badge add on for winterboard like the one in the 420 theme...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12