Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Themes Not Showing Up In Smbprefs

Default New Themes Not Showing Up In Smbprefs
    Hey guys,

Please help out a semi newbie.

I have been downloading summerboard themes off of my installer.

When it is finished, i go into SMBPREFS and click theme and the one i just downloaded does not show up.

Does anyone know why this happens??

Thanks a lot!!!

Well, if your running 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 and smb 3.2 the theme that you installed was most likely not updated for installation to the new repository located @ var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes, so you need to move the themes from var/root/library/summerboard/themes then apply the smb themes fix...
    8gb 2G iPhone 2.1 (Pwned)

Yeah that happens on 1.1.3/4 phones, all you need to do is download the Smb Themes Fix from Installer it does what t3abags described above automatically--fixed that problem for me
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheHK For This Useful Post:

RetardoCrisp (2008-03-30)

I am having the same issue. I have installed the SB patch but I will download themes and they are not showing in my theme folder in SB. They are however in the uninstaller area. So I will uninstall the themes patch and try the folder option. Obviously I do that via an FTP program to my phone's IP or? Cheers

Have you tried restarting your phone? They still do not show up in Summerboard?
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

Default new themes not showing up in SMBprefs
    hey guys.. I have the 1.1.4 jailbreak, with summerboard v3.2

every theme i install wont show up in SMBprefs/themes at the top.. its just completely blank.. ive tried uninstalling themes, EVEN summerboard.. downloading the 1.13/4 theme fix version 1.2, restarting my iPhone and still NOTHING..

i read in the forum that i need to move some files from "var/root/library/summerboard/themes" to another location.. but I dont even know what "var/root/library/summerboard/themes" IS?.. how to even get there..
    id appreciate all the help i can get guys thanks a lot!