Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes Request Here

Thanks

where is my theme at?

Default sory about the issues
    ok iphonejeff your theme is located at the following addy under the down loads sorry but it took awhile to get my themes psoted
    Last edited by jayjaythemac; 2007-11-02 at 09:42 PM.

Hi Jayjay, wow you're awesome. Was wondering if there was some way to do a good 3-d illusion type of wallpaper? Anyone know if there are any available? I'm thinking something like Julian Beever pavement drawings (just google if you have not seen before). Those would be great!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

would anybody be able to do a TEXAS longhorns theme?? i would really like one.

i like the idea of the personalized themes i would love to be the first subject

but its not my wife its my girlfriend...here is the link to the pic

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...vra14/kiss.jpg

here ya go big steve i didnt make this amalone87 made it but heres the link register on his forums and then download it
    http://yourcustomiphone.com/vbulleti...N&pp=10&page=3
    Last edited by Kelevra; 2007-10-17 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yes i think an american flag themes would be awesome, im suprised this hasn't been done a million times. maybe an eagle head and flag behind it for the background. i would help finding photos for reference if youll do this, by the way i still want to see the kiss theme i recommended. no rush man i can wait, im sure your busy... cant wait to see it though.

Default Thanks for waiting
    ok
    Last edited by jayjaythemac; 2007-11-02 at 09:43 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jayjaythemac For This Useful Post:

daniellelutz (2007-10-18)

not sure if i was on the list or not :S
    looked on the site couldnt find it..

Default Here U go please read
    all themes are now available for download

thanks all and keep requesting
    Last edited by jayjaythemac; 2007-11-02 at 09:48 PM.

Hi..Could you make a San Antonio Spurs theme?? that would be awesome..thanks.

Hey man these themes look nice!
    When you get some spare time, can you send a Devil MAy Cry Black and red theme (including icons, if possible) my way? Swords and Demons, yay!
    Thanks in advance!

I may get flammed by some members here for requesting this theme, but I would like a University of Alabama theme incorportaing the image I am including. I would like some cool icons, and carrier image that says Roll Tide in crimson for one and black for the other. Thanks to whomever makes this for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello, I am wanting a seattle theme. City in the background,space needle visible and perferably night. Starbucks, seahawks, mariners, pikeplace market, ect. for the icons; anything seattle. I am from washington and am currently living in alaska. I get a little homesick now and then, my iphone can be my escape when I need it. Thanks

Thanks

Default yellow black
    hey.

if you could make a simple yellow and black/gray theme, that would be GREAT!

THANKS!!

I would like to see if there could be a possibility for there to be more disney themes:

DUMBO
    LITTLE MERMAID
    CIRCUS
    GOOFY
    MICKEY AND PALS

THANK YOU

Default ok theme requests new email addy PLEASE READ
    Hey all,

I have been working hard on the latest requests and i should have them done soon!!! i am really happy u all like the themes and cant wait to make more!!!

Last edited by jayjaythemac; 2007-11-02 at 09:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iloverayner View Post
    I would like to see if there could be a possibility for there to be more disney themes:

DUMBO
    LITTLE MERMAID
    CIRCUS
    GOOFY
    MICKEY AND PALS

THANK YOU
    I'm working on a dumbo one ... I've seen 2 little mermaid ones. There's a Goofy and Mickey and pals one floating around the cyber world too! I have a mickey one but don't know where I got it. Would you need it in for summerb or springb

can sumone every make the gaara theme i asked for at the begining of this thread with the neon buttons and can u make them like see thru neon

Is it possible to make a Bolton Wanderers theme? Pics and logos here www.bwfc.co.uk

Thanks!

Default ok here is the deal
    i want to thank all for there patience,, A few items of biz,,, if u want to assist in making themes that are posted as requests in this theme please contact me as i dont want to jace to take the time to make the theme and someone alreay have made it.. jay
    Last edited by jayjaythemac; 2007-11-02 at 09:49 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast