Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 1639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

  1. #1601
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    894
    Thanks
    507
    Thanked 631 Times in 313 Posts

    Well we could go for a few brews, but it would likely take me a few hours to get wherever it is you are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #1602
    You have always been like you are. That's not disingenuous. That's reality. You have changed I'll give you that.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    NewD (2017-02-09)

  4. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Really - more of 'the game'? Seriously?? You still on that tip?? LOLOLOLOLOL... Talk about your middle age men trying to live the old glory days... lol.. You never change, Brian.. Gotta luv you!!
    'The Game' is always afoot!

    You should relax a little more there snowflake!

    Besides, this is what middle aged men do to relive the glory days!


    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  5. #1604
    for me fun is to watch something like this :P

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2017-02-09), Padgoi (2017-02-09)

  7. #1605
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    You have always been like you are. That's not disingenuous. That's reality. You have changed I'll give you that.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That statement if filled with opposites, J. So it doesn't help me understand your original statement any better. But thanks for the last phrase... Damn right I have.. lol.. to almost the 'complete opposite' of 6 years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    for me fun is to watch something like this :P
    Fun is the OPPOSITE of when you're being attacked, #meth..

  8. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Fun is the OPPOSITE of when you're being attacked, #meth..
    been there done that,this=more fun with my morning coffee,to start a day with laughter,the best way to start a day

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2017-02-09), NewD (2017-02-09)

  10. #1607
    Anyone know if you can use anemone fonts, and how, what other (if needed) tweaks to get them to work
    I've added the repo for anemone fonts, but when I tick it in anemone it just shows on the keyboard no-where else??
    Tia

  11. #1608
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Anyone know if you can use anemone fonts, and how, what other (if needed) tweaks to get them to work
    I've added the repo for anemone fonts, but when I tick it in anemone it just shows on the keyboard no-where else??
    Tia
    Anemone can't use fonts yet in iOS10.. until they are updated for 10.. Apple changed Font design in iOS10 - again..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    tito12 (2017-03-18)

  13. #1609
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Anyone know if you can use anemone fonts, and how, what other (if needed) tweaks to get them to work
    I've added the repo for anemone fonts, but when I tick it in anemone it just shows on the keyboard no-where else??
    Tia
    BytaFont TweakMode works great! Developer of BytaFont releasing an update soon. Don't want to mention too much about it here as I know there is friction between Devs.

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (2017-02-09), Boots (2017-02-10), King_O_Hill (2017-02-10), kristatos (2017-02-09), tito12 (2017-03-18)

  15. #1610
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    BytaFont TweakMode works great! Developer of BytaFont releasing an update soon. Don't want to mention too much about it here as I know there is friction between Devs.
    hi bro,so ios9 font work on ios10 with tweak mode?

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2017-02-09), tito12 (2017-03-18)

  17. #1611
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    hi bro,so ios9 font work on ios10 with tweak mode?
    Yes. Tweak mode and any font designed for tweak mode are working great!

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (2017-02-10), tito12 (2017-03-18)

  19. #1612
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Installing Tweak Mode (the one in Cydia now) will automatically uninstall Anemone and all your themes. . Coolstar's feud with BytaFont dev (who pirated Coolstar's code from Anemone Fonts to build BytaTweak Mode) has consequences for us all. Can't have both on your phone at same time.. At least not the one in Cydia now. If BytaFont guy wrote a way around the conflict in any prereleases out there - Coolstar will just update the conflict again when it releases.

    Best just to wait til Coolstar releases his new Font method for Anemone soon. Will do way more than Swap or Tweak mode.

    I'm just patiently waiting. Gotta have my fonts back!!
    Last edited by NewD; 2017-02-09 at 10:29 PM.

  20. #1613
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Yes. Tweak mode and any font designed for tweak mode are working great!
    Tweak Mode actually works with pretty much any ttf font you can find on the internet. Just download directly to BytaFont when you choose destination.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2017-02-09)

  22. #1614
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Installing Tweak Mode (the one in Cydia now) will automatically uninstall Anemone and all your themes. . Coolstar's feud with BytaFont dev (who pirated Coolstar's code from Anemone Fonts to build BytaTweak Mode) has consequences for us all. Can't have both on your phone at same time.. At least not the one in Cydia now. If BytaFont guy wrote a way around the conflict in any prereleases out there - Coolstar will just update the conflict again when it releases.

    Best just to wait til Coolstar releases his new Font method for Anemone soon. Will do way more than Swap or Tweak mode.

    I'm just patiently waiting. Gotta have my fonts back!!
    Right. This is the part I didn't want to get into lol.
    You can always install the deb for tweak mode separately from within iFile.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (2017-02-10)

  24. #1615
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Right. This is the part I didn't want to get into lol.
    You can always install the deb for tweak mode separately from within iFile.
    Yep. But still forces uninstall of Anemone and all themes. At least it does in Filza. I don't use iFile anymore. And even if iFile allows the install where Filza doesn't - every update you do to Anemone will auto uninstall BytaTweak.. .. So on and on it goes. Lol..

    But if ya gotta have your fonts right now.. you can make it work - it sounds like via iFile. (Thanks , Marty).

    Swap Mode does NOT conflict with Anemone but is badly broken in 10 - and can mess up your phone's fonts - so only use Tweak mode.

    Whatever Coolstar builds for Anemone I hope it's as expansive as Tweak Mode being able to assign different fonts to different apps and change font sizing PER app!!!! Cool!!!

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2017-02-09)

  26. #1616
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Yep. But still forces uninstall of Anemone and all themes. At least it does in Filza. I don't use iFile anymore. And even if iFile allows the install where Filza doesn't - every update you do to Anemone will auto uninstall BytaTweak.. .. So on and on it goes. Lol..

    But if ya gotta have your fonts right now.. you can make it work - it sounds like via iFile. (Thanks , Marty).

    Swap Mode does NOT conflict with Anemone but is badly broken in 10 - and can mess up your phone's fonts - so only use Tweak mode.

    Whatever Coolstar builds for Anemone I hope it's as expansive as Tweak Mode being able to assign different fonts to different apps and change font sizing PER app!!!! Cool!!!
    Thanks NewD - ya it does work. I don't want to keep on this topic too long out of respect for Coolstar. His thread, his tweak. So regardless of my opinion on the whole thing, I just don't think we should be discussing how to make fonts work with the one app he has issue with. That being said, I am indeed using tweak mode successfully to theme my system font with Anemone and all of my themes installed. Yes, installing the deb in iFile (at least the one I have) will not uninstall Anemone & themes. As well, updating Anemone does not remove Tweak mode.

    -img_0030.png

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    tuguye11 (2017-02-09)

  28. #1617
    Any chance you would share the deb file Marty?
    Tia

  29. #1618
    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    Any chance you would share the deb file Marty?
    Tia
    Absolutely. I just won't post in the thread. PM me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    littlelisa63 (2017-02-09), menard_00 (2017-02-10), tito12 (2017-03-18)

  31. #1619
    Just messaged you
    Thank you

  32. #1620
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thanks NewD - ya it does work. I don't want to keep on this topic too long out of respect for Coolstar. His thread, his tweak. So regardless of my opinion on the whole thing, I just don't think we should be discussing how to make fonts work with the one app he has issue with. That being said, I am indeed using tweak mode successfully to theme my system font with Anemone and all of my themes installed. Yes, installing the deb in iFile (at least the one I have) will not uninstall Anemone & themes. As well, updating Anemone does not remove Tweak mode.

    -img_0030.png
    Thanks for the update, Marty. Good to know iFile can do that. The BF dev must have changed packaging name in the deb he sent to you (cat & mouse game).. otherwise installing updates to Anemone would certainly uninstall it as it does to .deb I've tested. But my .deb is from the one in Cydia. That's why updates to Anemone uninstall it for me. The status dpkg data in your deb is different. Clever move on BF dev's part. But a CS will close that loop after BFTM update hits Cydia - and the cat & mouse game from 9.3.3 will go on and on..

    And hey, bro, don't worry about chatting here about it. I started both Anemone threads here at MMi. Coolstar doesn't come here. ..

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (2017-02-10)

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •