Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,481 Times in 2,139 Posts

Nice!!!, thanks Kelcel . Now to have some fun .

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    The way you have to find them.. isn't necessarily the easiest way.. But for AppStore icons you go into var/containers/bundles/Applications.. which FRUSTRATINGLY neither iFile nor Filza 'Show Application Names' toggle is working.... So you SIFT through all those stupid numbers.. to find the app in question.. and then open its .app
    Hi NewD, have you tried var/mobile/containers/data/application in Filza? It's giving the name and the number
    Last edited by tito12; 2016-08-03 at 06:48 PM.
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tito12 View Post
    Hi NedD, have you tried var/mobile/containers/data/application in Filza? It's giving the name and the number
    Yea. But the bundle identifier isn't anywhere in those folders.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

tito12 (2016-08-03)

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    June wrote a shell script that will convert 'bundle themes' to 'IconBundles theme' and also adds the -large to them. It's pretty easy to setup and use.
    https://youtu.be/wD_rJe_yI7w

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

rocarizt (2016-08-03), tito12 (2016-08-03), WhyNotCallMeRo (2016-08-14)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    June wrote a shell script that will convert 'bundle themes' to 'IconBundles theme' and also adds the -large to them. It's pretty easy to setup and use.
    https://youtu.be/wD_rJe_yI7w
    Yeah.. That was a very helpful app. What most people are experiencing today is Folders method being dead. Coolstar killed that. But something also has gone wrong with his auto convert in Optitheme of Bundles --> IconBundles internal to Anemone. When this is working there won't be any need to use June's app. And it doesn't work for Folders.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2016-08-03), tito12 (2016-08-03)

Yeah.. That was a very helpful app. What most people are experiencing today is Folders method being dead. Coolstar killed that. But something also has gone wrong with his auto convert in Optitheme of Bundles --> IconBundles internal to Anemone. When this is working there won't be any need to use June's app. And it doesn't work for Folders.
    Can this be done the other way around? For example Glasklart is iconbundles but anemone icon mask doesn't theme icon bundles. Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ryaninfg View Post
    Can this be done the other way around? For example Glasklart is iconbundles but anemone icon mask doesn't theme icon bundles. Hope that makes sense.
    I'm sorry. I don't understand.

Thanks

Ryan.. How come I get those "horns" on my Tapatalk app with your iconomatic?

Ryan.. How come I get those "horns" on my Tapatalk app with your iconomatic?
    That's strange. The icon mask isn't theming that one icon.. Not sure what's going on there.

Thanks

That's strange. The icon mask isn't theming that one icon.. Not sure what's going on there.

That one icon is in IconBundles. All others in bundles. Does that give any clues?

That one icon is in IconBundles. All others in bundles. Does that give any clues?
    Yep!!! Anemone doesn't apply the icon mask to any iconbundles! I wish it did. You'll have to create a folder for it.

Thanks

Yep!!! Anemone doesn't apply the icon mask to any iconbundles! I wish it did. You'll have to create a folder for it.

Stange, in Chevymusclecar's theme Paradigm Shift and in Buuf Juiced - all masks work for IconBundles...

What do you mean by 'create a folder for it'? I already have an Anemone Effects theme with your iconomatic. That doesn't work? So where should I put the mask?

There are no masks in those themes. The icons are set in a certain shape or opacity. Delete the iconbundles folder in the air theme file. Then reapply the theme through anemone.

Thanks

There are no masks in those themes. The icons are set in a certain shape or opacity. Delete the iconbundles folder in the air theme file. Then reapply the theme through anemone.
    I'm in the process of converting it to IconBundles - so I'll need a different solution for your AnemoneEffect. All themes are going IconBundles eventually since Anemone won't support Bundles/Folders for desktop icons soon.

Well that's no good since iconbundles don't support the icon masks. All your icons will be square.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm in the process of converting it to IconBundles - so I'll need a different solution for your AnemoneEffect. All themes are going IconBundles eventually since Anemone won't support Bundles/Folders for desktop icons soon.
    How does one convert a theme to support iconbundles?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Padgoi View Post
    How does one convert a theme to support iconbundles?
    Very carefully...

Lol.. Well if it's an all Bundles theme, like AIR by Blue, then there's a shell script June'siPhone created to do it automatically for you. Done in a minute. If your theme is a mixture of Bundles and Folders or mostly Folders then it's more painstaking.. The cf bundle identifier for each app is the key to converting Bundles to IconBundles. But Folders method doesn't use the cfBundleIdentifier. So you have to find it. So I'll give a little more detail in another post.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Padgoi's Avatar
    Thanks

Where is the app created by June?

My air theme doesn't work since the latest anemone update. I put one icon into iconbundles format to show an example of how all your icons for that theme will look once converted to iconbundles. (Bottom right corner of picture) if what you say is true I hope the developer addresses the icon mask issue with the iconbundles or I'll probably have to go back to winterboard unfortunately.

Compared to a theme like RoundR or Glasklart who's icons are made to be a certain shape and aren't dependent on an iconmask to crop the icon.

Last edited by Ryaninfg; 2016-08-03 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks

My air theme doesn't work since the latest anemone update. I put one icon into iconbundles format to show an example of how all your icons for that theme will look once converted to iconbundles. (Bottom right corner of picture) if what you say is true I hope the developer addresses the icon mask issue with the iconbundles or I'll probably have to go back to winterboard unfortunately.

Compared to a theme like RoundR or Glasklart who's icons are made to be a certain shape and aren't dependent on an iconmask to crop the icon.
    Well, unfortunately, WB hasn't been updated for iOS 9 really at all. It got barely working in 9.0.2 But it's been pretty much abandoned for 9.3.3 and forward. So WB is actually no longer a long term option. We'll just have to wait until the mask issue is solved with IconBundles if it hadn't been already. I know there are other themers that have solved it already. Maybe you just need to learn how they are doing it. I will research further.
    Last edited by NewD; 2016-08-04 at 12:28 AM.

Page 56 of 82 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast