Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pois0nDF View Post
    Figured it it, it was a new flex patch I installed, speed up ios9. Maybe it was not allowing the apps to fully open.
    Yeah. I stay away from all Flex patches unless they come personally recommended by people I know to be real experts on iOS running and daemons, etc.. Krima is one such person - as is dsg.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-02-20)

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    You have a really big issue there, then.. That likely will only be repaired by a fresh install. All recent versions of Anemone work completely crash free for me on 6S Plus 9.0.2 with about 22 tweaks installed. Totally smooth.
    You suggest removing then reinstalling anemone? Itd be a process but i could do it...i have about 50 tweaks installed too so maybe i need to trim those down to the essentials aswell
    Last edited by prosper406; 2016-02-20 at 06:09 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prosper406 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-02-20), NewD (2016-02-22)

Yeah. I stay away from all Flex patches unless they come personally recommended by people I know to be real experts on iOS running and daemons, etc.. Krima is one such person - as is dsg.
    Interesting, I don't know enough about the people that are creating these patches to begin with, but some people say the opposite. Use patches rather than tweaks. Thanks for the info.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pois0nDF View Post
    Interesting, I don't know enough about the people that are creating these patches to begin with, but some people say the opposite. Use patches rather than tweaks. Thanks for the info.
    I've had nothing but trouble with Flex. I'm finally down to 2 stable patches that work fine. Tweaks are more trustworthy usually created by solid devs with loads of experience.. Flex patches tend to be made by the average user playing around with code. I've found way more unstable Flex patches than unstable tweaks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Pois0nDF (2016-02-23)

I've had nothing but trouble with Flex. I'm finally down to 2 stable patches that work fine. Tweaks are more trustworthy usually created by solid devs with loads of experience.. Flex patches tend to be made by the average user playing around with code. I've found way more unstable Flex patches than unstable tweaks.
    well not for me,i got about 20 patches that work all over my system and have no trouble at all

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (2016-02-23), Alfroggy (2016-02-22), Pois0nDF (2016-02-23)

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

Anyone know why when i try to downgrade anemone to 1.1-65 it works in cydia then when i go to downgrade again it says "downgrade to 1.1-65"? I don't think its downgrading at all which is extremely frustrating. Nobody here would know why, or happen to have a slightly older deb file that i could try would they?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

I have been making my own folder with with the icon bundles folder inside so when the theme I am using is updated the icons I want changed stay changed. I had 4 icons working and tried to add another tonight and the icons went back to the themes stock ones and I can't get my icons to show now. I tried deleting a few of my icons from my folder but can't figure it out. I am on the nightly build. I hope this makes sense. Any help is appreciated.

Peace out,@hip5

Are you using the respring from inside Anemone?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (2016-02-23)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Are you using the respring from inside Anemone?
    Yes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    well not for me,i got about 20 patches that work all over my system and have no trouble at all
    Glad you've been lucky, Meth! Not me. Can't ever recommend Flex. The only time I almost lost a JB (which I never have) was because of Flex.

has anyone noticed a folder in var/stash called ''anemonecache'' i guess i know now where cache goes so maybe that is why we have to hit apply in anemone after reverting themes with setback and why Ian's respring+ app is not working on anemone 1.1-166.
    is there maybe a known fix?maybe to hook setback or respring+ to that folder somehow?
    just thinking out loud...

I worked with Ian to fix the Anemone cache clearing issue and the version that I have works, but also can crash SB.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-03-01)

That's what I call a respring, B.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-03-01), King_O_Hill (2016-03-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    That's what I call a respring, B.
    Haha, yeah I guess your right.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2016-03-01)

The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

anyone having an issue of apps specifically safari, chrome, pinterest, art studio, flex, cydia (those r the ones ive noticed today) crashing? thoight perhaps it was anemone cache not clearing because it wouldnt apply an icon mask and so i deleted that file in stash and downgraded to 165 and still having issue

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2016-03-09)

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I worked with Ian to fix the Anemone cache clearing issue and the version that I have works, but also can crash SB.
    You're the only one that has that version of "Respring+" Brian, I didn't submit it to Cydia because it sometimes crashes.
    Although the version in Cydia says it now clears Anemone cache, it actually doesn't, I need to amend the description.
    Even I don't use it.

If you can find out all folders anemone holds cache I feel if I code the Respring+ tweak to clear the cache folders one by one rather than use the recache method it will be ok.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2016-03-09 at 07:05 AM.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-03-09), Alfroggy (2016-03-09), King_O_Hill (2016-03-09), kristatos (2016-03-09), NewD (2016-03-09)

Quote Originally Posted by <Ian Nicoll/> View Post
    You're the only one that has that version of "Respring+" Brian, I didn't submit it to Cydia because it sometimes crashes.
    Although the version in Cydia says it now clears Anemone cache, it actually doesn't, I need to amend the description.
    Even I don't use it.

If you can find out all folders anemone holds cache I feel if I code the Respring+ tweak to clear the cache folders one by one rather than use the recache method it will be ok.
    hi Ian,anemone cache is in var/stash/anemonecache i think all cache is there that anemone creates for a theme

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2016-03-09), abbdc1 (2016-03-09), Alfroggy (2016-03-09), kristatos (2016-03-09)

hi Ian,anemone cache is in var/stash/anemonecache i think all cache is there that anemone creates for a theme
    Thanks, I know about this one, I'm sure I tried clearing just that cache, if I recall it works but didn't get everything.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2016-03-09)

My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

Hi, I have different location var/stash/anemonecache/.complete

It is safe to delete all the folders inside that one ?
    I did it and some how all my folders inside the fizla/file manager disappear then paranoia come
    I reinstalled Anemone then all the folders get back, phiuu

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1457516083.963742.jpg

Page 42 of 82 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast