Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    Right...I see he has a couple tweaks that have to do with the LS...I don't have those...so maybe something to look at ...

@mike42....BR repo?...
    Sorry about that i see "Bug reports" so I looked in cydia . I was just curious what that tweak was all about.🏻

gettin too much info at once PDF focus on one thing at a time & if it dont work then go from there
    imo start w removal of anemone...follow kings directions for removal also in icleaner u can tap the + sign at bottom left and go into preference files and remove the anemone plist in there then run icleaner as normal
    close cydia out of app switcher then open and install anemone from bigboss

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boots For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-02-08), NewD (2016-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by Pois0nDF View Post
    Are there instructions on creating this link somewhere?
    There's many posts and solutions here https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/s...elevance&t=all
    iPhone 6s, 9.3.3 running BUUF Juiced
    All great free themes here

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tito12 For This Useful Post:

Pois0nDF (2016-02-09)

Thanks for all the help guys, finally got it figured out
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-02-10), Mary48336 (2016-02-12), tito12 (2016-02-11)

Thanks for all the help guys, finally got it figured out
    So, don't leave us hanging, what finally fixed it?

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I will when I get the time to write, maybe later tonight
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-02-11)

My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

Hi all, just a quick question if anyone can help would be appreciated.
    I want to theme this tweaks icons but I can't find theirs location and name ..
    Would be anemone capable to theme them ?
    Cheers everyone

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1455233141.170129.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 Times in 605 Posts

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by abbdc1 View Post
    Hi all, just a quick question if anyone can help would be appreciated.
    I want to theme this tweaks icons but I can't find theirs location and name ..
    Would be anemone capable to theme them ?
    Cheers everyone

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1455233141.170129.jpg
    Library/Preference Bundle

Boxy.bundle
    LockHTMLSettings.bundle
    Last edited by Charun; 2016-02-12 at 12:51 PM.
    You Can't Reach What's In Front of You Until You Let Go of What's Behind
    Iphone 6 Plus 8.4

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charun For This Useful Post:

abbdc1 (2016-02-12), Mary48336 (2016-02-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me abbdc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,381 Times in 418 Posts

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1455407551.366216.jpg

Hi again, could anemone theme this social icons ? If does please help me to theme them too.
    Appreciate

Sorry if this has been asked before:

Can Anemone exclude custom folder icons when applying effects/overlays? If so, how is it done?

So not one thing fixed it.I had so many issues ranging from restarts overnight,anemone displaying the wrong theme when displaying the preview, slow and buggy functions. The main thing was a delayed wake from the LS. After looking through the phone file system I found multiple theme folders with pkgs that had been deleted, also remnants of tweaks that I thought had been removed. A big thanks to boots for reaching out and offering her help. @King I can't tell you one thing that did it because i had so many things wrong, but going through filza then using iCleaner to properly clean up the file system seemed to help. Anemone seems to be running perfectly now and the phone is running so quick,and smooth, plus my battery life has seemed to improve greatly. As far as the LS issue, which i think you know about, is just something I'm going to have to deal with. Seems to be a known issue with the 9.0.2 software and the jailbreak. It has gotten a lot better, my delay is about 2 seconds when it used to be about 6 seconds.

Thanks again, everyone that gave me some help

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

Glawrence33 (2016-02-15), King_O_Hill (2016-02-15), Marty McFly (2016-02-18), NewD (2016-02-15)

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

Hey guys so ive got a question that im sure is a little off topic, but theres so much knowledge on this thread that im hoping one of u can help. Ever since updating to 9.0.2 my lock themes are out of order in lockHTML4. For the life of me I can't get them to display in alphabetical order, which as u can imagine makes it very time consuming trying to find a specific lock theme. It looks like this...
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1455929133.938719.jpg
    Any advice/help would be greatly appreciated 🏼

Quote Originally Posted by prosper406 View Post
    Hey guys so ive got a question that im sure is a little off topic, but theres so much knowledge on this thread that im hoping one of u can help. Ever since updating to 9.0.2 my lock themes are out of order in lockHTML4. For the life of me I can't get them to display in alphabetical order, which as u can imagine makes it very time consuming trying to find a specific lock theme. It looks like this...
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1455929133.938719.jpg
    Same here, just didn't think much about it

Hoping someone here has an answer to this issue I'm experiencing. I use springtomize3 to resize my icons, and ever since I had deleted anemone and all of my tweaks, and all that comes with that process. Since I have reinstalled everything, I now get an issue with some icons going back to the origanal size, once pressed. I had this issue back with iconomatic and winterboard, and the solution was to allow the app to fully open, before closing out of the app. That doesn't seem to work. I have uninstalled S3 ran icleaner then reinstalled, still the same issue. I am on the nightly builds of anemone, and even when I was on the stable release u would get the same issue. Is this an issue with anemone, or something else?

This is a LHTML issue since it was updated for iOS 9. We've contacted the dev, but no fix has come.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

prosper406 (2016-02-20)

Hoping someone here has an answer to this issue I'm experiencing. I use springtomize3 to resize my icons, and ever since I had deleted anemone and all of my tweaks, and all that comes with that process. Since I have reinstalled everything, I now get an issue with some icons going back to the origanal size, once pressed. I had this issue back with iconomatic and winterboard, and the solution was to allow the app to fully open, before closing out of the app. That doesn't seem to work. I have uninstalled S3 ran icleaner then reinstalled, still the same issue. I am on the nightly builds of anemone, and even when I was on the stable release u would get the same issue. Is this an issue with anemone, or something else?
    Well, I don't use S3 anymore and I've never resized my icons as it always seem to be causing some people issues. But I don't see this as an Anemone issue. Are you running build 166 of Anemone?

Well, I don't use S3 anymore and I've never resized my icons as it always seem to be causing some people issues. But I don't see this as an Anemone issue. Are you running build 166 of Anemone?
    I just downgraded to 165, it seemed to run it bit better for me. I didn't think it was related to .anemone, seeing that I never had the issue in the past. Just thought I would check
    Last edited by Pois0nDF; 2016-02-20 at 05:30 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

166 was unusable for me. 165 is what ive been on for awhile but more than half the time it just crashes before i can do anything at all. Not sure if this is common but it never leaves a crashreport so i cant send a log into coolstar. Anyone have a clue why this is? Its been like this on every version of anemone ive used, ive even disabled everything but anemone in icleaner and it still crashes constantly

Thanks
    Thanked 16,486 Times in 7,705 Posts

166 was unusable for me. 165 is what ive been on for awhile but more than half the time it just crashes before i can do anything at all. Not sure if this is common but it never leaves a crashreport so i cant send a log into coolstar. Anyone have a clue why this is? Its been like this on every version of anemone ive used, ive even disabled everything but anemone in icleaner and it still crashes constantly
    You have a really big issue there, then.. That likely will only be repaired by a fresh install. All recent versions of Anemone work completely crash free for me on 6S Plus 9.0.2 with about 22 tweaks installed. Totally smooth.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

prosper406 (2016-02-20)

Figured it it, it was a new flex patch I installed, speed up ios9. Maybe it was not allowing the apps to fully open.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (2016-02-20), NewD (2016-02-20)

Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast