Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

  1. #61
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Well I installed Anemone and turned off WB in iCleanerPro. So far so good.
    Yep. That's the way to do it. Turn off any of the other things that WB uses too..
    Turn off:
    Iconomatic
    IconBundles
    ClassicDock
    ClassicBadges
    ClassicFolders
    Classic......., etc
    themelib
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-08-15 at 06:17 PM.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2015-08-15), Byamax (2015-09-09), Glawrence33 (2015-08-16)

  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Yep. That's the way to do it. Turn off any of the other things that WB uses too..
    Turn off:
    Iconomatic
    ClassicBadges
    ClassicFolders
    themelib
    Classic......., etc
    Yes. Did that too

  4. #63
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    And guys/gals,
    It's only fair that we all do our homework to learn how Anemone works. Before you post basic questions here.. Please take time to read the stuff here:
    Anemone Basic Instructions

  5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    bliken (2015-08-16), Glawrence33 (2015-08-16), mike42 (2015-08-18), Pois0nDF (2015-08-16), Ravenleigh (2015-08-23)

  6. #64
    Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Has anyone managed to get the different icon for each folder working? Was added to v267 released on the 15th.

    https://twitter.com/anemone_ios/stat...22886967640064

    This is where the naming convention is explained....
    https://twitter.com/anemone_ios/stat...11126227349504

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-08-19), MrsReval (2015-08-21), Nykoscn (2015-08-22)

  8. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    And guys/gals,
    It's only fair that we all do our homework to learn how Anemone works. Before you post basic questions here.. Please take time to read the stuff here:
    Anemone Basic Instructions
    Yeah, good advice.

    I'm guilty of not doing my homework. The net result is I have no love for Anemone. My loss...

  9. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by sand_man
    My loss...
    it really is, don't you miss being able to theme more comprehensively, like back in the iOS 5 and below days?(iOS 6 is where it all started going wrong for theming)
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-08-19), Nykoscn (2015-08-22), Pois0nDF (2015-08-19)

  11. #67
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    it really is, don't you miss being able to theme more comprehensively, like back in the iOS 5 and below days?(iOS 6 is where it all started going wrong for theming)
    6 was still amazing. It was 7 where we lost so much.

  12. #68
    iOS 6 is where we started seeing things that couldn't be themed
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-08-19), menard_00 (2015-08-20)

  14. #69
    Yeah, look, I think WB has always been sufficient for me. The level of customization I currently enjoy on my 6 running 8.4 is on a par with what I had on my 4s running 6.1.2/5.0.1.

    But this is from the perspective of an user and not a creator/modder/themer.

    Perhaps this isn't the right thread for this, but what have we lost re themeing iOS 5 - iOS 8 and how does Anemone negate these changes/losses?

  15. #70
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,712
    Thanks
    8,338
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

    Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    iOS 6 is where we started seeing things that couldn't be themed
    We have different memories, dsg. What couldn't we theme in 6? The only thing that went away in 6 was WB not being able to play HTML widgets. That was a huge let down. But all UI was still available to theme. ElitePRO still had all the nice uniform UI and dark stuff from Bars.. I mean - I could be losin' it memory-wise... Oy... But what, other than WB playing LS and SB widgets, did we lose in 6 with regard to theming icons and UI?

  16. #71
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,875
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    We have different memories, dsg. What couldn't we theme in 6? The only thing that went away in 6 was WB not being able to play HTML widgets. That was a huge let down. But all UI was still available to theme. ElitePRO still had all the nice uniform UI and dark stuff from Bars.. I mean - I could be losin' it memory-wise... Oy... But what, other than WB playing LS and SB widgets, did we lose in 6 with regard to theming icons and UI?
    Pretty sure winterboard still supported html on iOS 6.

  17. #72
    I could be wrong, ah well it doesn't matter back to Anemone
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  18. #73
    Hi to all
    I'm trying to apply icono shadow and overlay in my iPad Air with anemone I read and Did everything in github but for the life of me it doesn't work , are the correct size is 152x152 for iPad another question how do I change the size of the live clock ?
    Thanks in advance

  19. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Hi to all
    I'm trying to apply icono shadow and overlay in my iPad Air with anemone I read and Did everything in github but for the life of me it doesn't work , are the correct size is 152x152 for iPad another question how do I change the size of the live clock ?
    Thanks in advance
    Can you post a screen shot?
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-08-21)

  21. #75
    Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Hi to all
    I'm trying to apply icono shadow and overlay in my iPad Air with anemone I read and Did everything in github but for the life of me it doesn't work
    Below are the file names on my iPad to get them working :


    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Thanks in advance
    How is your clock showing and how would you want it to ?

    Mine themes like with WinterBoard, in the springboard bundle.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 2015-08-21 at 04:59 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-08-21), Nykoscn (2015-08-22)

  23. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Hi to all
    I'm trying to apply icono shadow and overlay in my iPad Air with anemone I read and Did everything in github but for the life of me it doesn't work , are the correct size is 152x152 for iPad another question how do I change the size of the live clock ?
    Thanks in advance
    I have to resize186x the overlay for ipad4 (Sublimity) and 156x for (Air) i think you need to try different size and check which is the best, for my little experience in this

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nykoscn For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-08-22), menard_00 (2015-08-24)

  25. #77
    Livin the iPhone Life s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanks
    5,701
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 665 Posts

    Does anyone know the proper folder and name for boot logo?
    Does it have to be a specific size?
    I have some that theme and some that don't. Can't seem to figure out the correct consistent location and name.

    Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

    I'm on black 6+.

  26. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    Does anyone know the proper folder and name for boot logo?
    Does it have to be a specific size?
    I have some that theme and some that don't. Can't seem to figure out the correct consistent location and name.

    Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

    I'm on black 6+.
    I'm on a six, but I don't think it matters. You need all of the files associated with bootlogo even the @2x. I needed @3x even though I'm on a 6. Same location as always. Here's a photo
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1440417304.257620.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

    Byamax (2015-09-09), menard_00 (2015-08-25), s22lane (2015-08-24)

  28. #79
    Livin the iPhone Life s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    1,171
    Thanks
    5,701
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 665 Posts

    Thank you^^^^

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

    Pois0nDF (2015-08-24)

  30. #80
    Buuf-juiced 4 life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Inside a Plist
    Posts
    6,519
    Thanks
    5,352
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 3,747 Posts

    How to theme the statusbar?
    I use colorbar and xstatuscolor as a tweak on Buuf to have color icons

    Any thoughts on doing it without these tweaks

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •