Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Go back to 139 now.. You'll get a new phone! Mine was crazy after 1st install too. Do an iCleaner clean first - then go back to 139.. Right after Cydia forces Respring.. Go into Anemone and choose Apply to make it Respring too.. Bamm! New phone!
    tbh i have runned .139 for the whole day and i didn't notice anything that would be so big difference,
    just some problems we already talked about...

Thanks
    Thanked 10,986 Times in 2,040 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    tbh i have runned .139 for the whole day and i didn't notice anything that would be so big difference,
    just some problems we already talked about...
    I don't notice any difference either.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2016-02-05)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,320 Times in 674 Posts

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Edit

Peace out,@hip5
    Last edited by Hip5; 2016-02-06 at 02:36 AM.

Not sure if someone can help me out here, but I have a question? I recently have been going through some of the themes on my device using filza and notice that I have 2 theme folders. One folder contains items that I no longer have in my anemone app and the other contains all themes that are in my anemone app. Can I delete that 2nd folder or is this normal? Included a photo

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1454765103.843837.jpg
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pois0nDF View Post
    Not sure if someone can help me out here, but I have a question? I recently have been going through some of the themes on my device using filza and notice that I have 2 theme folders. One folder contains items that I no longer have in my anemone app and the other contains all themes that are in my anemone app. Can I delete that 2nd folder or is this normal? Included a photo

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1454765103.843837.jpg
    I have only one Theme Folder and there is no Photo included

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Last edited by Marco_Gottuso; 2016-02-06 at 03:04 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marco_Gottuso For This Useful Post:

Pois0nDF (2016-02-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_Gottuso View Post
    I have only one Theme Folder and there is no Photo included

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Yes normally I only have one, always have, but just curious how this gets here? Why are things that I no longer have on my device still on my device.

Thanks for confirming, still need to know if I should delete
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

Marco_Gottuso (2016-02-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,526 Times in 977 Posts

Yes normally I only have one, always have, but just curious how this gets here? Why are things that I no longer have on my device still on my device.

I also have two theme folders...

I think it might've been installed by winterboard as that's what I used when I originally JB 9.0.2...

When I installed anemone and uninstalled winterboard it might have been left there but I didn't notice till later...

I'd wanna know too about deleting it...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kristatos For This Useful Post:

Pois0nDF (2016-02-06)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kristatos View Post
    I also have two theme folders...

I think it might've been installed by winterboard as that's what I used when I originally JB 9.0.2...

When I installed anemone and uninstalled winterboard it might have been left there but I didn't notice till later...

I'd wanna know too about deleting it...
    You could always try renaming it instead to see what happens. And if everything still functions fine, then delete it. I had this happen on a previous jailbreak (prior to Anemone), but I never did anything about the second folder.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

kristatos (2016-02-06)

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    You could always try renaming it instead to see what happens. And if everything still functions fine, then delete it. I had this happen on a previous jailbreak (prior to Anemone), but I never did anything about the second folder.
    I'm not worried about it either, but for the last 2 months my lockscreens actions are super slow, especially when plugged in. Been trying eliminate things and tweaks to see if it helps.

Lockscreens issue now that where on that:

When phone is in sleep mode weather I hit the home button or power button it takes about 5 seconds to wake up. Sometimes when I press the home button Siri is activated, and sometimes when the power button is pressed it wants to go to the power off screen. I'm not long pressing these buttons, I have 2 iPhone 6's both same firmware, both jailbroken and they act completely different. One I run no anemone, this is the one that works normal. I'm not saying that it's anemone, it could be lockhtml 4, but it's super annoying waiting for my device to wake up. Any thoughts

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

Hey guys maybe someone here can help me, my calendar icons have recently gone blank. It will theme just fine with all my themes, but there are no numbers or dates visible anymore. Does anyone know what would cause this? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

I'm not worried about it either, but for the last 2 months my lockscreens actions are super slow, especially when plugged in. Been trying eliminate things and tweaks to see if it helps.

When phone is in sleep mode weather I hit the home button or power button it takes about 5 seconds to wake up. Sometimes when I press the home button Siri is activated, and sometimes when the power button is pressed it wants to go to the power off screen. I'm not long pressing these buttons, I have 2 iPhone 6's both same firmware, both jailbroken and they act completely different. One I run no anemone, this is the one that works normal. I'm not saying that it's anemone, it could be lockhtml 4, but it's super annoying waiting for my device to wake up. Any thoughts
    I don't know. I have an iP6 and I run Anemone and LockHTML 4, but don't see that behavior. Does it do it no matter what lockscreen widget you run (i.e. widgets using different code)? I suppose the easiest thing to try first would be to disable or uninstall LH4 and see if that makes a difference. Do you have any other tweaks installed on the flaky phone that aren't on the other, particularly those that affect the lockscreen?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sital For This Useful Post:

Pois0nDF (2016-02-07)

Livin the iPhone Life Mary48336's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,081 Times in 1,148 Posts

When phone is in sleep mode weather I hit the home button or power button it takes about 5 seconds to wake up. Sometimes when I press the home button Siri is activated, and sometimes when the power button is pressed it wants to go to the power off screen. I'm not long pressing these buttons, I have 2 iPhone 6's both same firmware, both jailbroken and they act completely different. One I run no anemone, this is the one that works normal. I'm not saying that it's anemone, it could be lockhtml 4, but it's super annoying waiting for my device to wake up. Any thoughts[/QUOTE]

I am also experiencing the same thing with the lock screen. I do use LockHTML4 and anemone. My phone is the IPhone 6

Everyday can be amazing, it's all up to you

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mary48336 For This Useful Post:

Pois0nDF (2016-02-07)

Quote Originally Posted by Sital View Post
    I don't know. I have an iP6 and I run Anemone and LockHTML 4, but don't see that behavior. Does it do it no matter what lockscreen widget you run (i.e. widgets using different code)? I suppose the easiest thing to try first would be to disable or uninstall LH4 and see if that makes a difference. Do you have any other tweaks installed on the flaky phone that aren't on the other, particularly those that affect the lockscreen?
    My origanal thought exactly, I believe That it's lock html4. The 2phones are complete opposites as far as tweaks are concerned so it's not a great comparison. I use many different widgets on the LS and notice no difference between code variations, also use springtomize 3, but try to not cross the tweaks as far as LS functions go. I will remove the tweak and see what happens.

OAN: when iOS9 was first released, and I installed lockhtml4 I had to create a GroovyLock fold at path User/Library/GroovyLock. I have no Lock html folder at that path User/Library is this normal?

Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Mary48336 View Post

I am also experiencing the same thing with the lock screen. I do use LockHTML4 and anemone. My phone is the IPhone 6

Everyday can be amazing, it's all up to you [/QUOTE]

Frustrating I have the exact same issue

Yes, I've had to create both of those folders.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, I've had to create both of those folders.
    Why both folders? Do I need both? And what folder should widgets be going in?

You should only need one. Move all the stuff and delete the other.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2016-02-08), Pois0nDF (2016-02-07)

Ok so I have removed LockHtml4 and for a day now I still experiencing the delay in wake, also the Siri issues with my lock screen. Here are a list of tweaks that I'm using(photo), but I believe that anemone is the issue, maybe not in the tweak itself but whatever is cached on my device from dancing between stable and nightly versions, downgrading and upgrading.

What would be the best way to tackle this, remove anemone? I cleaner? If someone could give me some insight that would be great.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1454896362.831712.jpg

As well as CCB and Zeppelin

Thanks guys

The best way would be to remove it, check for left behind files, iCleaner and then remove the Anemone repo's and just install from BigBoss.

Backup anything in your theme folder that you can't get back from Cydia.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Boots (2016-02-08), Pois0nDF (2016-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The best way would be to remove it, check for left behind files, iCleaner and then remove the Anemone repo's and just install from BigBoss.

Backup anything in your theme folder that you can't get back from Cydia.
    Couple ?'s 1. What should I be running in iCleanerPro, I have used it before(not a newb) but am alittle hesitatant of selecting certain things

Where am I looking for left behind files? I assume using ifile, but what would the path be? Are there multiple paths?

Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast