Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1639

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

  1. #661
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    try turning off all your themes but leave Anemone active
    It still crashes.

  2. #662
    can I have a list of what you have installed
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  3. #663

  4. #664
    Here is the list of my tweaks

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160057.927505.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160068.099625.jpg

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ljimenez0185 For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-12-03)

  6. #665
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Here is my tweaks
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160646.446214.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160672.570473.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160689.396075.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160698.851257.jpg

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    dsg (2015-12-03)

  8. #666
    apparently I can't problem solve so I can't help you
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

    look here all grammar police, indulge me.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

    ljimenez0185 (2015-12-03)

  10. #667
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ljimenez0185 View Post
    Here is the list of my tweaks

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160057.927505.jpg
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160068.099625.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    Here is my tweaks
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160646.446214.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160672.570473.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160689.396075.jpg-imageuploadedbymodmyi1449160698.851257.jpg
    Rjr and LJimenez, can you two go into Cydia and and look up Anemone and then choose CONTACT ANEMONE TEAM in the pop out menu.. This will send an email to Coolstar's team with a full list of your tweaks - including app tweaks... Also - if you could send your CRASH REPORT LOG to that same email address it will help Coolstar to get to the bottom of the issue. As with dsg, Coolstar's 8.4 device is not crashing when cliking on the Settings app. These are the hardest kinds of bugs to find. He can't fix something he can't make happen on his own 8.4 device.. So he needs the crash logs themselves and full tweak list from you guys (which an email sent through Cydia will automatically create.. you don't have to write them out in the email... Please paste the Crash Logs though)..

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-12-04), ljimenez0185 (2015-12-03), rjr1124 (2015-12-04)

  12. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Rjr and LJimenez, can you two go into Cydia and and look up Anemone and then choose CONTACT ANEMONE TEAM in the pop out menu.. This will send an email to Coolstar's team with a full list of your tweaks - including app tweaks... Also - if you could send your CRASH REPORT LOG to that same email address it will help Coolstar to get to the bottom of the issue. As with dsg, Coolstar's 8.4 device is not crashing when cliking on the Settings app. These are the hardest kinds of bugs to find. He can't fix something he can't make happen on his own 8.4 device.. So he needs the crash logs themselves and full tweak list from you guys (which an email sent through Cydia will automatically create.. you don't have to write them out in the email... Please paste the Crash Logs though)..
    Thanks I sent an email yesterday but I'll send the crash log today

  13. #669
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Sent a crash log earlier today. I'm willing to help in any way possible to help get this bug figured out, if you hear they need anything else from someone on 8.4 please let us know, I'm dying to get my settings app back while having Anemone installed. Thanks for all the help and suggestions fellas.

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-12-04), King_O_Hill (2015-12-04), ljimenez0185 (2015-12-04), NewD (2015-12-04)

  15. #670
    Hello everyone! Wow it's been years since I've been on modmyi. Anyways, regarding the iOS 8.4 Settings issue, I don't get the issue on my iPod touch 5 with iOS 8.4 (yes I do have PreferenceLoader installed).

    If anyone could get a crash log and syslog from crash reporter and send it to coolstarorganization[at]gmail.com I can take a look. (the Anemone email is not set up so you need to send it to my email).

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to coolstar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-12-04), Glawrence33 (2015-12-04), KicksRocks (2015-12-04), ljimenez0185 (2015-12-04), NewD (2015-12-04), Nykoscn (2015-12-07), rjr1124 (2015-12-04), Simon (2015-12-04), UMAR88 (2015-12-04)

  17. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post
    I believe "she" is a he. Coolstar - JailbreakCon (WWJC) 2014 - YouTube


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    xD

    well that ruined the fun. For some reason I like when people get confused about me xD
    Last edited by coolstar; 2015-12-04 at 08:22 AM.

  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to coolstar For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-12-04), Bo Troxell (2015-12-04), Boots (2015-12-05), Glawrence33 (2015-12-04), KicksRocks (2015-12-04), NewD (2015-12-04), Nykoscn (2015-12-07), Ravenleigh (2015-12-04)

  19. #672
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Hey! Welcome to MMi, Coolstar! Please forgive the presumption on my part in starting an Anemone thread here when I'm not the dev.. But last January things were really getting going with Anemone and we had a lot of questions and many of us don't do Twitter. So I figured a thread here to gather questions and compare notes was good.

    Thanks SO much for coming here to peek in as you are able. A lot of devoted fans here.. And MMi still likely has your largest user base.

    Thanks!!!

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-12-04), Glawrence33 (2015-12-04), KicksRocks (2015-12-04), Nykoscn (2015-12-07), UMAR88 (2015-12-04)

  21. #673
    I will say its a great start. I saw some good things and bad things about it.

    The good, it feels modern and gives a pretty accurate preview of what i'm changing. its works really well too. Compatibility is great, works just fine on iOS 6.

    The bad, most of the themes I use (sometimes custom ones I made) won't work right away that used to work with Winterboard. I would have to modify a few things just to make it appear in Anemone. The last thing, I kept having issues with info.plist files on iOS 7+, but they worked just fine on iOS 6.

  22. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Hey! Welcome to MMi, Coolstar! Please forgive the presumption on my part in starting an Anemone thread here when I'm not the dev.. But last January things were really getting going with Anemone and we had a lot of questions and many of us don't do Twitter. So I figured a thread here to gather questions and compare notes was good.

    Thanks SO much for coming here to peek in as you are able. A lot of devoted fans here.. And MMi still likely has your largest user base.

    Thanks!!!
    Sorry, I'm cruel, but couldn't resist



    @ CoolStar,
    Better disable your PM's or you will be overwhelmed I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sucking-up.jpg  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2015-12-04 at 04:14 PM.

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    bbrks (2015-12-04), Bo Troxell (2015-12-04), Mary48336 (2015-12-04), Simon (2015-12-04)

  24. #675
    Code Dependent NewD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Posts
    5,709
    Thanks
    8,334
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderMasterMind View Post
    I will say its a great start. I saw some good things and bad things about it.

    The good, it feels modern and gives a pretty accurate preview of what i'm changing. its works really well too. Compatibility is great, works just fine on iOS 6.

    The bad, most of the themes I use (sometimes custom ones I made) won't work right away that used to work with Winterboard. I would have to modify a few things just to make it appear in Anemone. The last thing, I kept having issues with info.plist files on iOS 7+, but they worked just fine on iOS 6.
    You need to leave 6 behind my friend.. Even many App Store apps no longer work in 6 in their newest versions.

    Info.plists work perfectly fine in iOS 8 and 9.. for all things but the undocked and docked label hiding.. But we have other ways to do that in 8 and 9 now..

    With Anemone - a lot of the UI theming ability that was lost in iOS 7 is now back with Coolstar's design.

    What "specifically" keeps you on iOS 6 that you're worried about losing? And what phone are you using?

  25. #676
    Livin the iPhone Life rjr1124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sunland, California, United States
    Posts
    1,121
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 863 Times in 453 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ljimenez0185 View Post
    Thanks I sent an email yesterday but I'll send the crash log today
    When your settings app crashes is the syslog button greyed out for you too in Crash Reporter? Coostar just asked me to send him the syslog but i literally cant.
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449248681.932558.jpg

  26. #677
    I just can't stand the newer iOS versions. Trust me I have devices that are an 8 & 9 but I don't use them that offten unless I want to make something new for those specific versions. I just love 6...it just works pretty much. I love the UX and UI and all the little things that go with it. I've used it for so long to the point to where I just can't leave it not to mension that i'm not to fond of a lot of change at once.

    App support doesn't bother me anyway because most of the apps I use still work just fine.


    I use an iPhone 4S on 6.1.3 (im getting a 6S next week)

    My iPad is the 4th generation on 6.0.1 (its original firware) I purchased it like that back in April and didn't want to update it.
    Last edited by ThunderMasterMind; 2015-12-04 at 06:23 PM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to ThunderMasterMind For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (2015-12-04)

  28. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderMasterMind View Post
    I just can't stand the newer iOS versions. Trust me I have devices that are an 8 & 9 but I don't use them that offten unless I want to make something new for those specific versions. I just love 6...it just works pretty much. I love the UX and UI and all the little things that go with it. I've used it for so long to the point to where I just can't leave it not to mension that i'm not to fond of a lot of change at once.

    App support doesn't bother me anyway because most of the apps I use still work just fine.


    I use an iPhone 4S on 6.1.3 (im getting a 6S next week)

    My iPad is the 4th generation on 6.0.1 (its original firware) I purchased it like that back in April and didn't want to update it.
    May I ask, what does your post have to do with Anemone thread?

  29. #679
    Sorry I was answering NewD's questions.

    And I just realized that the quote isn't there. Oops
    Last edited by ThunderMasterMind; 2015-12-04 at 06:35 PM.

  30. #680
    OK, fair enough but next time, do a reply with quote, so we don't get confused

Page 34 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •