Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    you could copy your themes to a new location with iFile/other file browser, then copy them back to the theme folder when you install the Anemone stable version

Edit: this is a bad idea though, as Cydia won't recognize you have them installed so you could miss out on updates
    So I'm screwed until coolstar pushes out a fix?
    Im so sick of being punished for still being on 8.4

Thanks
    Thanked 3,572 Times in 984 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    So I'm screwed until coolstar pushes out a fix?
    Im so sick of being punished for still being on 8.4
    Have you tried to remove not Anemone but The fast ring repo(it should remove only the repo) then search in cydia Anemone and choose reinstall...

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pibe77 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-12-03), rjr1124 (2015-12-02)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pibe77 View Post
    Have you tried to remove not Anemone but The fast ring repo(it should remove only the repo) then search in cydia Anemone and choose reinstall...

Inviato a vapore dal mio iPhone
    Just tried and it still crashes my settings app. Any word from coolstar on a fix for this? I kinda need my settings app

Have you sent in a crash report? You are the only one to have this issue. If he can't recreate it, it will be difficult to fix. He does not come to MMi.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-12-03)

Thanks

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Have you sent in a crash report? You are the only one to have this issue. If he can't recreate it, it will be difficult to fix. He does not come to MMi.
    I think the fact that im on 8.4 is the cause. I saw someone in the Rein thread who was crashing too. I wasnt sure if he would even read my email

Edit*- i sent an email to the anemoneteam through cydia and asked if they would take a look at the crash log, should i just send it over? I really need to be able to access my settings app. Sorry to be such a bother guys if i could fix this myself i would have by now
    Last edited by rjr1124; 2015-12-03 at 02:23 AM.

just now i read that coolstar is asking about sbhtml,his though was he could add it to anemone,like WB had one long time ago

9. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-12-04)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,463 Times in 7,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    just now i read that coolstar is asking about sbhtml,his though was he could add it to anemone,like WB had one long time ago
    Where did you read that? Sounds too good to be true!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

UMAR88 (2015-12-03)

I have the same issue settings app crashing iPhone 6 iOS 8.4 I had to remove anemone, right now I'm not running any theme I can't downgrade because the only version that was working for me was .52 but now when I try to downgrade it downgraded to the version .80 and that version has the same issue for me, I've seen that this is only happening with iPhone 6 and 6+ running iOS 8.4

Thanks

Rjr,
    Have u tried turning off all tweaks but Anemone with iCleanerPro and see if the Settings app crash goes away?

Crash Reporter only tells you WHAT is crashing. Not always what "caused" the crash. I've had updates where suddenly another tweak is interfering with the most recent upgraded tweak now showing in Crash Reporter.. But when I turn off the other tweak (not listed as a suspect in CR) then the crashing goes away. Only true test is to turn off all tweaks in iCleaner but MobileSafety, IconSupoort, iCleanerLib and Anemone.

If the Settings app stops crashing then it's not Anemone's fault. Worth a test.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

ljimenez0185 (2015-12-03)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ljimenez0185 View Post
    I have the same issue settings app crashing iPhone 6 iOS 8.4 I had to remove anemone, right now I'm not running any theme I can't downgrade because the only version that was working for me was .52 but now when I try to downgrade it downgraded to the version .80 and that version has the same issue for me, I've seen that this is only happening with iPhone 6 and 6+ running iOS 8.4
    Well - we were posting at the same time. After reading this... It does seem like there's a bug with 80 & 82 and iOS 8.4 users.

Here is my crash report
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1449124039.203901.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Where did you read that? Sounds too good to be true!
    ask Krima

Not sure if this has been asked? Anyone know why when I open some apps the anemone effect overlay shows while opening?
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    ask Krima
    Coolstar replied to a tweet I started about a possible update to sbhtml. She asked what it did and that she would possibly add this to Anemone. Let's hope this happens
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created

Quote Originally Posted by Pois0nDF View Post
    Coolstar replied to a tweet I started about a possible update to sbhtml. She asked what it did and that she would possibly add this to Anemone. Let's hope this happens
    I believe "she" is a he. Coolstar - JailbreakCon (WWJC) 2014 - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KicksRocks View Post
    I believe "she" is a he. Coolstar - JailbreakCon (WWJC) 2014 - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My apologies

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-12-03), KicksRocks (2015-12-03)

Im trying to recreate the settings crash on my 5s iOS 8.4, I'm just not getting it. If you have iCleaner I recomend turning one tweak off at a time respring then try the settings app, when settings opens with no issue you have found the culprit.

I'd like to recreate the issue as well, so can I have a list of tweaks you have installed
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-12-03), ljimenez0185 (2015-12-03), NewD (2015-12-03)

Thanks

Im trying to recreate the settings crash on my 5s iOS 8.4, I'm just not getting it. If you have iCleaner I recomend turning one tweak off at a time respring then try the settings app, when settings opens with no issue you have found the culprit.

I'd like to recreate the issue as well, so can I have a list of tweaks you have installed
    I did exactly that yesterday. I had everything off except Anemone and settings still crashed. Then i turned off Anemone and settings opened.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjr1124 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-12-03), ljimenez0185 (2015-12-03)

I turned off all of them except for anemone and it keep crashing, then I turned all of them on except for anemone and my settings app opened with no problem

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ljimenez0185 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-12-03), dsg (2015-12-03)

try turning off all your themes but leave Anemone active
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Page 33 of 82 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast