Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

That's strange, I have them in my theme and they won't show? Is it the same as winterboard as far as naming goes?
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mwr4pbu5i...4gxv1RjBa?dl=0

Anyone have already created shadows? How to create them?

Quote Originally Posted by iPausa View Post
    Anyone have already created shadows? How to create them?
    You have to create a folder called AnemoneEffects and put it in the theme folder. Then drop the overlay/ shadow from one of your iconomatic themes in that folder. Make sure it's named/sized correctly. Check out the gethub link on their Twitter page for the names and sizes for your device.
    Here is a link to my public folder where you will find iWidgets/Lockscreen Widgets/and misc. things I have created

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-08-09), iPausa (2015-08-07)

Finally I could manage how to keep my transparent and reflective dock with Anemone. The solution was easy at last: I've uninstalled the tweak ClassicDock, pasted the image of the transparent dock into the springboard bundle and reinstalled Anemone.
    Now I 'only' have to find out how to get the Info.plist working for the badge lable and the calendar icon lables. I've failed at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsReval View Post
    Finally I could manage how to keep my transparent and reflective dock with Anemone. The solution was easy at last: I've uninstalled the tweak ClassicDock, pasted the image of the transparent dock into the springboard bundle and reinstalled Anemone.
    Now I 'only' have to find out how to get the Info.plist working for the badge lable and the calendar icon lables. I've failed at that point.
    That's where I'm getting stuck as well

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pois0nDF For This Useful Post:

MrsReval (2015-08-06)

Thanks
    Thanked 16,464 Times in 7,696 Posts

Is anybody experiencing this morning with the update from Anemone that when you update it, it still stays in Cydia as if another upgrade is available? I've hit upgrade three times and after Springboard restarts it still just sits there in Cydia as if I never installed it. Anyone having this trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    Is anybody experiencing this morning with the update from Anemone that when you update it, it still stays in Cydia as if another upgrade is available? I've hit upgrade three times and after Springboard restarts it still just sits there in Cydia as if I never installed it. Anyone having this trouble?
    Same here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fdxgnd79 View Post
    Same here.
    Oh good! So glad it's not something whack on my phone.

Hi bro! So tell me how do you like this tweak so far?

Thanks

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    Hi bro! So tell me how do you like this tweak so far?
    Winterboard is no longer on my phone. That's how much I like it. The layout is nice. The way you choose themes is more organized and it's 1 tweak to get all your theming rather than Winterboard + 4 to 5 to 6 others..

But the best part of it is its preview mode. Once you choose a theme and other addons and choose APPLY it takes you to a preview window that shows you what your SB will look like "before" you respring your phone. So you can see the effect of each theme element as a preview first. I won't be using WB -anymore after 4 years.
    Last edited by NewD; 2015-08-15 at 03:14 PM.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-08-16), Byamax (2015-09-09), mike42 (2015-08-15)

Thanks

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    But it's also not a work free transition. The info.plists that govern the way your Calendar Icon and Badge fonts/shadows look has to be rewritten by a theme creator who knows how to do it. So it's ALMOST as simple as just starting to use Anemone and it'll theme anything WB does.. but not quite plug & play.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-08-16), mike42 (2015-08-15)

But it's also not a work free transition. The info.plists that govern the way your Calendar Icon and Badge fonts/shadows look has to be rewritten by a theme creator who knows how to do it. So it's ALMOST as simple as just starting to use Anemone and it'll theme anything WB does.. but not quite plug & play.
    Ok thanks I was thinking of trying it but I'll just wait.. WB working great on my 5s 8.4 🏻

Winterboard is no longer on my phone. That's how much I like it. The layout is nice. The way you choose themes is more organized and it's 1 tweak to get all your theming rather than Winterboard + 4 to 5 to 6 others..

But the best part of it is its preview mode. Once you choose a theme and other addons and choose APPLY it takes you to a preview window that shows you what your SB will look like "before" you respring your phone. So you can see the effect of each theme element as a preview first. I won't be using WB -anymore after 4 years.
    Thanks but I'll wait Intel all the bugs are worked out. 🏻

Thanks

Thanks but I'll wait Intel all the bugs are worked out. 🏻
    No bugs. Just a couple of simple coding things that theme creators need to learn to make their themes compatible with both WB and Anem.

No bugs. Just a couple of simple coding things that theme creators need to learn to make their themes compatible with both WB and Anem.
    So I just need delete WB & thin add this new tweak? I'll try it after work thanks .🏻

Thanks

So I just need delete WB & thin add this new tweak? I'll try it after work thanks .🏻
    Install Anemone "first" Mike, before uninstalling WB. Or else Cydia will try and uninstall all your themes.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Byamax (2015-09-09), mike42 (2015-08-15)

for me too

Gesendet von meinem iPhone6+ mit Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_Gottuso View Post
    for me too
    Found out it's a version number problem with the developer. Nothing wrong on our phones. CoolStar will have to fix it. No harm in meantime.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

Marco_Gottuso (2015-08-15)

I've been playing with this since last night. I don't understand the hierarchy of the themes. Seems to not always work. The plist part is annoying. It seems like anytime you want to change a dock or icono you have to manually edit existing ones. I still don't have that down as some need a mask and some don't. And all have to be resized. The pros are the ui theming and I have no lag so far. We need a centralized place like here to discuss this stuff. Thanks for the thread.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fdxgnd79 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (2015-08-16), Nykoscn (2015-08-22)

Well I installed Anemone and turned off WB in icleanerPro. So far so good.

Page 3 of 82 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast