Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)

Quote Originally Posted by UMAR88 View Post
    Pls can u examples of both folders method I didnt get wt FolderLegacyMask means and witch one I'm using since i have lag sometimes
    you shouldn't have any problems with newest update

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

Nykoscn (2015-11-18), UMAR88 (2015-11-18)

Anemone 1.1-67 available on the fast ring repo!

1. Fixes folder icon reassignment bug
    2. Fixes modern dock preview
    3. Optimizes app assets

4. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

Mary48336 (2015-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,567 Posts

Wish Anemone was able to enable LS

Thanks

Can anyone explain how to categorize a specific package to be filed under a theme or something else besides miscellaneous? I have a slight case of OCD and all the clutter is starting to bug me. Is it even possible yet? I check out the github page pretty often

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Default All things ANEMONE (the alternative to WinterBoard)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjr1124 View Post
    Can anyone explain how to categorize a specific package to be filed under a theme or something else besides miscellaneous? I have a slight case of OCD and all the clutter is starting to bug me. Is it even possible yet? I check out the github page pretty often
    It's possible with a "cheaters method".. That will be eradicated when CS gets the actual category method implemented. So all your work to set up the cheaters method now will be unworking after that day. Still interested in learning how to do it?

Thanks

Any eta on when that will be implemented? I don't get to mess with my phone very much anymore so a lot of work is even more precious now.

Unfortunately, we don't have an eta on this feature yet.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks

Any eta on when that will be implemented? I don't get to mess with my phone very much anymore so a lot of work is even more precious now.
    If you just want certain theme elements (like iconomatics or badges or UI themes stripped from their main theme) under a main theme - then THAT work you do now won't be interrupted or ruined when the category feature is implemented. The "Package Name" aspect is already implemented and shown how to use at Github. If you have trouble understanding it, I can walk you thru it..

It's only if you want to group all iconomatics or all badges together into a group that you'd have to use the "cheater method" I mentioned - since the category feature isn't implemented yet.

Let me know how you want to proceed..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewD View Post
    If you just want certain theme elements (like iconomatics or badges or UI themes stripped from their main theme) under a main theme - then THAT work you do now won't be interrupted or ruined when the category feature is implemented. The "Package Name" aspect is already implemented and shown how to use at Github. If you have trouble understanding it, I can walk you thru it..

It's only if you want to group all iconomatics or all badges together into a group that you'd have to use the "cheater method" I mentioned - since the category feature isn't implemented yet.

Let me know how you want to proceed..
    Im basically looking to group everything in miscellaneous by what they are. Ive got everything from badges, docks, custom themes, iconomatics, sound packs, to whole themes. I just want to get those into their own tabs.

All you have to do is either add an Info.plist with this info OR if the theme already has a plist, just add the info from this img to it.
    If I were to add this to all my badge themes, they would all be under category 'Badges'.
    Do the same thing with other theme types you want to group. Just change Badges to 'Docks' 'Iconomatics'... You get the idea.

Menard iOS Designs - Home

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-21), NewD (2015-11-21), Nykoscn (2015-11-23), rjr1124 (2015-11-21)

Thanks

Im basically looking to group everything in miscellaneous by what they are. Ive got everything from badges, docks, custom themes, iconomatics, sound packs, to whole themes. I just want to get those into their own tabs.
    Menard explained how to get badges and Iconos and docks into their own categories (this is the cheaters method using package name that will one day be broken when Coolstar creates the actual categories method). But what Menard explained won't get a portion of a theme grouped with another main theme.

But try exactly what he said to get a few badges and iconos grouped together. See how it goes..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

menard_00 (2015-11-21), rjr1124 (2015-11-21)

NewD, I'm pretty new to Anemone myself and sorting things out. This how I'm setting up the Info.plist in my themes. Is this the correct setup for when he does implement the Category section?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post
    NewD, I'm pretty new to Anemone myself and sorting things out. This how I'm setting up the Info.plist in my themes. Is this the correct setup for when he does implement the Category section?

I believe your "key" of ThemeType is correct there, Menard. But I don't believe you'll be able to have both PackageName AND ThemeType specified in the same Info.plist. I believe you'll need to choose whether you want to place a given theme element in a Package or a Category - but not both.

But - maybe CS will allow that. But the documentation seems to imply one or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by menard_00 View Post

Did it work, what does it look like when you open Anemone?
    privacy isn't about having something to hide, another view here

look here all grammar police, indulge me.

Thanks

The ThemeType key (category method) isn't implemented in Anemone yet. PackageName is working great and can be used as a 'cheater's' method to create categories too. I have several Anemone UI coloring Info.plist-only theme elements separated into their own category called "UI MODS". By simply adding
    Code:
    <key>PackageName</key>
    <string>UI MODS</string>
    into an Info.plist I've created for each UI theme I've made.

I thought it was going to be used to organize better, like a sub category
    PackageName-ADDO, that's the main theme. Under that theme, there's different sections... Docks, Badges, UI, Dialer. Each of those could have sections... Blue, red, green and so forth.
    It thought it would work like this
    ADDO
    -Docks
    -Wood
    -Glass
    -Metal
    -Badges
    -Red
    -Blue
    -Green
    -UI
    -Dialer
    -Main theme (icons)

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    Did it work, what does it look like when you open Anemone?
    I just grouped them by PackageName. ADDO Theme, ADDO Badges, ADDO Docks
    It sort of works... If I could have it set up like this, but all these be under ADDO Theme as sub categories. That would be ideal, I think

22. The Following User Says Thank You to menard_00 For This Useful Post:

dsg (2015-11-23)

Thanks

My understanding of Coolstar's intent is not to have subcategories. But to simply allow like theme types (badges, etc) to be grouped together.. Or to have certain theme elements appear under a main theme they weren't originally associated with.

IF Coolstar allows both ThemeType and PackageName to exist as keys in the same Info.plist - then that would also be cool... In that you could have an icono, badge or dock appear in a grouping of all docks, etc.. AND also appear with its original theme.

But I'm pretty sure the subcategory concept is not what he's thinking. Mainly because he still wants his Enable and Disable buttons to be able to turn on or off everything in that whole theme group. With subcategories - that could get dicey coding-wise.

But you could always request that feature Menard!

AND I could be wrong.. and subcategories is exactly what CS is thinking. But reading the GitHub explanation - I don't think so.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (2015-11-23), menard_00 (2015-11-23), Pibe77 (2015-11-26)

Thanks

Hi guys is it possible with anemone to change the colour of the dock at all? TIA

Livin the iPhone Life prosper406's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,636 Times in 889 Posts

Hey guys just a quick heads up, i had an issue plaguing my phone where apps would quit unexpectedly all the time...i spent hours disabling tweaks and cleaning and rebooting with no solution in sight. It wasnt until i turned off dock reflections and a half dock reflection addition to anemone that the problem was solved. If anyone knows anything about this id love to fix it so i can use dock reflections again...anyone have a suggestion?

Page 29 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast